Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metro: 2033 Redux PC free until 23rd Dec at 4pm GMT
Part of Epic's free new game each day giveaway! Smile

You don't have to install... just purchase for £/$0.00 and it'll be available to install in your library at a later date! Wink

Metacritic 90

In 2013, the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.

The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station Cities struggle for survival, both with each other and the mutant horrors that await outside.

You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised underground. Having never ventured beyond the city limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat.

Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.

But what if the real threat comes from within?

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...redux/home
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Oh, that must have updated later today. I checked this morning and didn't see that, and picked up Alien:Isolation. I'll log back in and get that me thinks.

Tons of free games on there that I've picked up, and will never play  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • andy