Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice, cheese, cakes, treats, bats, meals
Hello, fellow homo sapiens.

As a member of several forums, I though I'd join this one to open up possibilities of dialogue I might not have had on others. I really like the potential of making new friends from these; I have even been in a relationship because of one (though that didn't end up perfect, haha).

I am much more interested in meeting people in person, but I don't have the courage to walk up to someone and do that (if I had a smart phone, I'd use Growlr, but I am not really looking for sex, so, um... it's probably a good thing I don't have a smart phone). I dislike bars/clubs/etc., so that's a no-go for me. I went to a very small Pride a few days ago, and I had to leave because I was so overwhelmed!

Although I'm hopelessly attracted to fully-bearded cubs, I'm open to talking to anyone... honest!

Welcome to GS my dear Smile.

Hello quasiotter. Welcome to GS!Wavey

There are great guys here. You can get good advice and you can have fun. It's a nice place, but don't use this as a substitute for the real world. Put everything you've got into overcoming your anxiety in meeting people in the real world, because it will be worth it.

Welcome to GS quasiotter. Lots of friendly people here so good luck in your search.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Thanks, humans!

Iceblink, it's kinda weird for me. I can't help my anxiety in bars/clubs/other social events, no matter how hard I try. It's really unfortunate, because I'm sure I can meet great people there. Also, there's so many good-looking cub-like guys where I live and it's hard to tell who is gay, haha.

Thanks for your encouragement!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

*Still looking around for the rats and bats*

Hey, welcome to GS, man

Gideon Wrote:*Still looking around for the rats and bats*

Hey, welcome to GS, man

Will: ...rats and bats and don't forget the ElefantElefant Welcome to GS!

Welcome to GS. I couldn't help but notice your avatar. Is it a painting? Also your profile pic is quite wonderful; portrait with stuffed furies in chiaroscuro. Cool

Welcome and hi