Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson reported dead?!
Cry This is indeed upsetting news...

Devestated! No matter what the mann entertained and made you feel you can do better through his music, i.e., Man in the Mirror, Heal the World, You are not alone, etc. he'll be missed!!Cry

Sad! Surprised? No, i was actually expecting it he wont be well this year touring planing to bring a whole zoo to his show!! Is pure irony that when his show in London was cancelled last month his spokes person said 'blah blah...but he is in perfect shape'. Good luck him where he is going now.

im wondering who will own the copyrights to the Beatles songs now. im crossing my fingers it's Paul McCartney Big Grin
it's a shame he died, especially so sudden like he did. i know he was sick for a long time, but it's still kind of sudden. i've always held a grudge against him since im a die-heart Beatles fan and have been and he's refused to give up the copyrights, but i never wished him dead like some people have. i just sort of wished he went bankrupt or something so he'd have to sell the rights so Paul can get them ^_^;;; poor guy. he did so much crazy shit in his life he probably wont be remembered for a lot of the good stuff he did do in this world.

OMG... so bad he die... I love the way he danced in the video Thriller

by the way, he was not a pedophile...

XOXO, me.

soulfulldove Wrote:im wondering who will own the copyrights to the Beatles songs now. im crossing my fingers it's Paul McCartney Big Grin
it's a shame he died, especially so sudden like he did. i know he was sick for a long time, but it's still kind of sudden. i've always held a grudge against him since im a die-heart Beatles fan and have been and he's refused to give up the copyrights, but i never wished him dead like some people have. i just sort of wished he went bankrupt or something so he'd have to sell the rights so Paul can get them ^_^;;; poor guy. he did so much crazy shit in his life he probably wont be remembered for a lot of the good stuff he did do in this world.

I think SONY own them... don't they?

Steven Wrote:Posted it in the news forum about 30 minutes ago, but it aint showed up lol Sad

I am fucking upset, lmao I can't believe I'm crying over someone who was a peadofile, but I'm so suprised and shocked. I don't care what he did in the past, he didn't deserve this Cry

What is it he didn't deserve, Steven??? Dying at 50? Lots of people around the world die before they're fifty, most of them anonymous of course. I know I am as shocked as you are because you wouldn't expect someone as well known, and presumably well-off, so able to get health care, food and treatment, to die so young, except if there was something we did not know about him, like his state of health...
Death is something we'll all go through eventually, I don't think it's anything about deserving or not deserving... For all we know, he's happily sitting in heaven, no longer the prey of paparazzi and fans. Wink2

As for his alleged paedophilia, has that ever been formally averred?

Twazzle Wrote:Aye now confirmed. I feel sorry for his kids. He did so well to protect them and now the media will be all over them.
Unless their mothers take good care of them too, which is likely.

soulfulldove Wrote:im wondering who will own the copyrights to the Beatles songs now. im crossing my fingers it's Paul McCartney ...

princealbertofb Wrote:I think SONY own them... don't they?

It all looks a bit complicated ... click