Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be in a relationship with my boss
Yeah well most of my co-workers don't like how he works but i'm generally loved by everyone. No one knows yet. I can see the bad side but hey if you don't try where are you going to get. I like that it can go either way tho. Life is full of surprises and I like my eggs sunny side up Smile

I know where you're coming from...well sort of....

A few years back, I had an affair with my boss, at the time, when his kid was at daycare, and his wife running errands... he wanted it more than I did... but the thrill was fun... scandalous!

Closet cases are the worst.... I told him it was a one time thing, yet he wouldn't stop the advances....

I quit my job, and lost a close friend.

you don't want to lose your either of those.... especially the first one.

if he's single and you're prepared to deal with any consequences of it , then i say it's up to you ...

Well if I ever lose my job I'll take over the government Smile Got back up plans lol :F

I'm like water and just go with the flow. So far things have been good. And I got angles looking out for me who tell me thing straight up (My mum lol) she doesn't seem to mind the idea and she is the wisest person alive ever!

But I am using my caution.

You are only 20... how old is your boss

He'd be 23