Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike is looking for a possibility of parenting
Hi there!!! I am a fresh meat to this board! I am glad to be here and hope to find friends and support. My name is Mike and I am 37 years old. I have a nice beloved man and everything that can make a simple man happy. I lack only ….possibility to be a father…we are thinking about parenting for several years already. You know it is not an easy thing for a gay male couple to become parents. We thought that adoption will be great and easier than something else. But we mistaken. We failed and this failure changed totally everything. We agreed that surrogacy will be the best option- blood ties are really important. But now we faced with one more problem – where to go through surrogacy program. Mexico was one of the best destinations but what now????

Hi! I do agree that surrogacy is the best solution. I have searched a lot and contacted with Canadian Medical Care. They have different programs and I have chosen the program in Ukraine as it is much cheaper. To my mind, it is the best variant for now. I will have to fly there only twice, but if you wish you can even use the service of their agent who can come to you and take your sperm to the clinic and this is included. This is the option I am thinking about. I would be thankful, if somebody can share the thoughts about that.

Different countries have different laws for everything you are talking about. Some countries also legislate against you acquiring the service overseas that are illegal in you home country.

Surrogacy would create the ultimate bond in that sense that genetics are involved, but in some countries adoption/Fostering are also a reality and is a noble avenue to take.

Scout Wrote:Hi! I do agree that surrogacy is the best solution. I have searched a lot and contacted with Canadian Medical Care. They have different programs and I have chosen the program in Ukraine as it is much cheaper. To my mind, it is the best variant for now. I will have to fly there only twice, but if you wish you can even use the service of their agent who can come to you and take your sperm to the clinic and this is included. This is the option I am thinking about. I would be thankful, if somebody can share the thoughts about that.

Do you have the program in Ukraine? i thought that it is forbidden there or i missed sth?

Mike Wrote:Do you have the program in Ukraine? i thought that it is forbidden there or i missed sth?
It is forbidden legally, but it is not a problem. Who can prove Im a gay. Nobody, moreover, nobody is interested in it. I am really grateful to CMC, they know how to deal with it, as first I was also worried, But they explained to me how it works. I do not care about the official version, I just want to have a child, my genetically related child.

Scout Wrote:It is forbidden legally, but it is not a problem. Who can prove Im a gay. Nobody, moreover, nobody is interested in it. I am really grateful to CMC, they know how to deal with it, as first I was also worried, But they explained to me how it works. I do not care about the official version, I just want to have a child, my genetically related child.
As far as I know surrogacy there is allowed only for married heterosexual couples.

Mike Wrote:As far as I know surrogacy there is allowed only for married heterosexual couples.

Sure, despite of that, there is a real possibility to get the baby. There are ways out.

No, I will not marry in any case)) as you might have thought

Hi, Mike,
I do not know whether you get my answers. There is a legal explanation that I met the woman and she got pregnant, but she does not want the baby, so I am the only parent as there is the DNA test, also the surrogate signs the documents that she refuses to take care of the baby, so I can take it home as a biological father.

Scout, you said that you didn't get married but to receive the services you need to be officially married... and i don't understand how you then cooperate with the clinic...did you sign some kind of documents with them?