Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miley Cyrus: Hoe or No?
[COLOR="Red"]If you don't care, please don't post.
Keep it to yourself.[/COLOR]

[B]Miley Cyrus[/B]

I've never been a fan,
nor do I plan on becoming one anytime soon.

I understand her desire to shed her Disney stripes,
but the way she's been going about it has been oh so wrong!

Someone chain this bitch up to her bed,
and keep her there,
for her own good!

She reminds me of Christina Ricci in "Black Snake Moan"!
She got that sickness! Rofl

The signs were all there,
from the first time she twirled on that stripper pole,
back in '09 at the Teen Choice Awards.

Her recent "performance" at the VMA's was pure ratchet-ass smut!
See it:
HERE

I found it very hard to watch.

[SIZE="1"]Side Note:
Twerking should be outlawed
for those whose asses are as untoned and flabby as hers.[/SIZE]

Quite frankly,
I'm embarrassed for her,
as well as for Robin Thicke who,
in that "performance",
viciously got caught up in her hoenado.

She's trying waaaay too hard to stay relevant and "cool".
It ain't cute and it ain't sexy!
It's sad and gross!

Total hoe. I thought her performance was just nasty, and it looked like Robin Thicke was getting raped.

Honest to god, the most annoying American ever, so far up herself its untrue, she always comes across as a complete Dick on any UK telly or radio, just talks really fast and thinks she's really smart but people just stare at her funny because she's so false

Wanting to strip away her Disney roots and be more adult, huh? I suppose partying like a crazy person, acting like a slut, and hinting at doing drugs is adult...

Dreamer Wrote:I understand her desire to shed her Disney stripes,
but the way she's been going about it has been oh so wrong!

See, this is the thing that bothers me. I don't agree with her transformation... but I can't help but notice that she's still signed to Disney's label. And the fact that all their female artists go through this makes me think it's more their idea than their artists.

Hlary Duff left her label for instance, right after this;

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

In general, Disney seem to be a lot "smarter" than people are willing to give them credit for. They create these bubblegum singers that appeal to the little girls (usually by tying them into a TV franchise for extra publicity/merchandise) - and shift records like nobodies business - then, once things start to slow down on the sales front, they pull something like this, to try and help them appeal to a more male demographic, as well as their now-slightly-older female fans.

Miley could quite easily say no I'm sure - if she's not boxed in by her contract - but at the end of the day, the strategy is working, because she's doing as well as she's ever been.

Selena Gomez seems to be bordering on the same sort of situation right now too...

tavi Wrote:Some Americans come here and get our humour, amongst other things, Cyrus comes here and gives you all a bad name, she is BLIND to anything except her own voice, she is just so so so so so so bad, people laugh at her, also coz no one knows why she's famous, her songs are shit, her face is shit, her voice is shits, her mannerisms is shit. Every atom in her body is shit, she hasn't released one song that anybody remembers. Is this enough, I could print a list of whats shit about her.

Hyperbole, much? Laugh

Whats hyperbole? I was trying to keep it mild

Though seriously theres not many "celebritys" who rile me like this one, shes just blah!

Hyperbole... like, extreme exaggeration to make a point? :p

Woosh!

LOL