Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miley Cyrus: Hoe or No?
Everybody in my class hates her except for our class chairman and I.
I think her music is good but her personal image is indeed horrendous.

I think she has been exploited by the music industry, and it will take her a longtime to leave the MTV Awards fiasco behind.

I fully expect Justin Bieber to be next. He can't be 12 forever, and his fans are growing up as well.

His twerking exploits should make good viewing though Dance2

ObW
X

I think she comes across as a ho, but I think she never had any discipline while growing up...which is why she is the way she is.

I think in some aspects, she is trying to be more nasty and ho-ish in public, than Nicki Minaj.
And I do like Nicki, but have lost respect for her lately.

OlderButWiser Wrote:I think she has been exploited by the music industry, and it will take her a longtime to leave the MTV Awards fiasco behind.
Ok, I understand the concept, but 'fiasco' is not a good word at all Imu2
Actually was an effective marketing strategy.

you guys should watch MTV's "MILEY: THE MOVEMENT". it's a behind the scenes documentary about miley's album and VMA performance. if you watch the documentary you'll find out everything she did (including the VMA performance) was just a staged act to promote her new album "Bangerz". so yes the twerking, the sticking out of the tongue, and the VMA performance was just a staged act to gain attention. and when she talks she's actually very smart & articulate about everything, and how she organised this hot mess. whether she looked like a slut or not it's still publicity good or bad and that's essential when promoting something. now all eyes are on her. and also the VMA's. i mean common, if it's not an outrageous performance it's not the VMA's. i mean isn't that what the VMA's are all about?.

DungeonDragon Wrote:you guys should watch MTV's "MILEY: THE MOVEMENT". it's a behind the scenes documentary about miley's album and VMA performance. if you watch the documentary you'll find out everything she did (including the VMA performance) was just a staged act to promote her new album "Bangerz". so yes the twerking, the sticking out of the tongue, and the VMA performance was just a staged act to gain attention. and when she talks she's actually very smart & articulate about everything, and how she organised this hot mess. whether she looked like a slut or not it's still publicity good or bad and that's essential when promoting something. now all eyes are on her. and also the VMA's. i mean common, if it's not an outrageous performance it's not the VMA's. i mean isn't that what the VMA's are all about?.

It's not what stage acts she wants to do to promote her work, its HOW she does it.
What she did promoted herself into true "ho-dom". She has not taken responsibility for what she shows in public, or shown any concern for her fans and the people who have put her where she is. If you wanna "twerk it like a ho", then thats fine, but you dont start off your single career as that. You do it later on, after you have been accepted as a real artist.

When Janet Jackson went out on her own, she did'nt "ho it up" right off the start. She did it with style and class. She didn't flash her tits, twerk her twat, and wear clothes that would make a prostitute blush. She created her style, then went on to do more adult type stuff, including dress and actions. But she had already established herself as a formidable, stable, forward thinking entertainer.....not a lowly ho who just went out on stage to embarrass herself in front a millions of people.

Ok Forget all of you and your shitty double standards and misogynistic outlook.

i don't like miley because her music is terrible and her performances are cringeworthy.

however...she, like any other woman, does not deserve to be called a HO, WHORE, SLUT, BITCH, etc. just because she's acting in a risque manner and revealing some skin. This is the same Double standard that women are affected by in terms of Sleeping around.

Why is it ok for men to constantly womanize, demean, and deconstruct Women into sex objects but it's NOT ok for a woman to sleep around, dress the way they want to, and behave in any manner they see fit?

She's a terrible artist but calling her a whore or a bitch is extreme.