Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millionaire sends ALL the girls home...
Ok....(This is pathetic so sorry)

Last not on the U.S. version of that dumb reality show about marrying a millionaire, the guy sent the last of the girls home. Said he couldn't be sure he really loved any of them....

But...he is really hot and an identical twin! I've thought (the couple of times I've seen the show) that he seems like a big Mo to me, and the identical twin thing always gets my gaydar going. Especialy these two!

Any other americans here who saw it and got the feeling that maybe they should have brought in 16 hot guys for him instead? It just reminded me of all my girlfriends years ago...head over heels in love and I was like, great, can you pass the salt ;-)

It does make me laugh ... it's like my dad - he'll still approach my sexuality with this whole "if only he could find a nice girl and settle down" mentality ...

... it's like putting a bird in a cage and thinking "There. NOW he looks happy."

WTF !?!?!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

You guys have some funny lines there which i want to point out..

Quote:Michael: It just reminded me of all my girlfriends years ago...head over heels in love and I was like, great, can you pass the salt ;-)
Quote:Shadow: ... it's like putting a bird in a cage and thinking "There. NOW he looks happy."
Laugh1

We had some shows from the US coming here , Playing straight , Average Joe, The Geek and the Beauty . There was also a show about a guy pretending to be a millionaire, all girls were crazy about him and when at the end of the show they find out he was a security guard were much consoled for not been picked.

However straight guys dont think like : i want to fall in love; they think more like: 12 gorgeous women i go to bed with all of them in a national reality show pick none at the end and tell them i am looking for real LoVe, this will boost my public image to one of the most eligible bachelors of the country and date more women after the show- maybe a movie star. Good for business too.