Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minions (part 2)
HI!

Well as you may remember i am the one with the post about finding a real special present for my boyfriend and about him liking so much the minions from the movie despicable me. If you haven't, read it (merry xmass with the minions). You sent me so many good ideas. Thanks!

The thing is that... remember he told me he was " making me something" as a xmass gift? well... without asking him ('cause i really didn't wanna know until xmass), he told me that he is been like for a year WRITING ME A BOOK ABOUT HIS LIFE!!! (he sent one page of 30 he has and it is sooo nice and special for him to share so deep things with me, he always tells me about his family, but the book has the deepest secrets) LIKE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY!!! HE SAYS THIS IS HIS WAY ON PAPER TO GIVE ME HIS LIFE!!! which is SOOOOO SWEET AND MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPYWow, but at the same time super WORRY!!!! how am i gonna equal this? I said this to him and he says that he is expecting nothing in return. But either way... i need to give him something really nice!

Do you think that a reeeeaaally beautiful jacket and a minions tshirt could be enough?Birthday-present

Wow, that really is a special gift. Yes I think a really beautiful jacket and a minions t-shirt is plenty enough, he's clearly given this much thought and had more time to prepare... sometimes giving a gift is the greatest gift one can get and this book will be special for you both :-)

To PARTIS: you are right! I have never get something as special as that, i am so excited and i feel so special, this guy is the love of my life and i am of his... but yeah... i dont have time to do something as special as that. I will buy him something nice, a touch of minions and a handmade xmass card!!! and i'm sure he will love this!Dance2