Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miracle of the Sun.
Was it a miracle that happened?? for those who dont know heres the story.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...82he4IL0ug

and top ten scientific explanations against it.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...c63qADdcdg

[Image: ehavumut.jpg]

There was drugs in the water.

Please......such bullshit. Some little kid see's something slightly resembling some man-made icon in a leaf or cloud somewhere, and all of a sudden, she's a freeking divine miracle of some kind of seer???

I've seen "Jesus", "Abraham Lincoln" and "George Washington" in potato chips...........so that makes ME a divine miracle of a seer too!!!!!!!

Mass hysteria works on many levels, as does brain washing and threats from political offices.

I would not put it past some glory hound of a religious zealot or political extremist to put drugs in the water supply, hypnotize a few hundred people, or threaten them all with death, in order to get themselves or their town notariaty.

It is fact, that the atmosphere and conditions thereof, around this planet, have given us many, many, many strange sights.

Hell, I once saw a burning bush that was not being burned! But it is explainable by science.

And I notice that this story stated that reporters were there, but apparently NONE of THEM saw this thing. That tells me it is either a cult sanctioned "public spectacle" or that something like drugs or brainwashing was going on.