Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss someone I ve never seen online.
I know it is ridiculous to love someone on internet, but it is true for me that i was attracted by a mature guy because i was touched by the story in his thread on one forum.

In his story, he fell in love with his colleague who is straight guy, and i found that i love him because some details in story reveal his characters that i am really into. I can't chat to him any more, cuz he said i was annoying. And now, i am just staring at his avatar but doing nothing, it is sad, i don't wanna be in such mood, and tell me how to deal with this.

Realize that there's way more to a person than the things you've read in his story. Take a step back and realize that this is not the only person who has the traits you want (or should I say, this is not the only person you THINK has the traits you want). Plus, if he finds you annoying, well, kinda stuck in the water there.

You fall hard and fast don't you, I gather?

Yes, i did, but i found that he seems not to fed up with me too much since he told me what his age, weight and height are, and i am really into his body.

Well like I told you in the chat, I think you just need to let it play out. Get it out of your system. I personally can tend to obsess over all sorts of things, and if I try to ignore it, it eats at me for awhile. So I mean, if he's willing to talk to you, then sure why not.

When I origionally joined the wonderful world of the internet way back in the 1990's, I joined a Yahoo group for adults that were raped/sexually abused as children and shared my story. I was embarrassed, and at times offended, by the sympathy I got, I shared my story to help others, not be pittied for and unfortunate event that has allowed me to do something wonderful.

One person in particular claimed he 'Identified' with me and felt sorry for me, I didn't particularly like this attention and I told him so. Over the months following I would get 2-3 emails a day that felt to me like he was covering territory that shouldn't be covered. He proffessed his undying love etc etc.

We couldn't chat about normal things, he always wanted to chat about me, my experience, how I dealt with things, everything was a bout ME and I really really didn't like that...it was ANNOYING.

I'm not telling you this story and SAYING that you are doing the same thing, but mate...take a step back, put yourself in his shoes and take a good look at yourself from his point of view...In my experience, people don't tell you that you are annoying for no reason.

Wink

I think it's better for you to back out and walk away as it is only side of 'communication'. Remember that there's plenty of fish outside. It's going to be difficult to let go but you have to learn to step back and move on.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you are sad. But I think I have something to tell you. Almost two weeks ago I met one guy online. Back than I was sad for one personal thing and was looking for someone to chat with, where's he was one of those guys who somehow manage to gross you out with their immense will for online sex. Of corse I kept refusing to his offers, but he kept telling me how much he liked me, how he kept thinking about me and etc. To cut to the chase, he really liked me, where's I liked him only as a friend. Three days ago he crossed the border, and just as this guy told you, I told him that he is very annoying and we haven't talked since than. Normally my advice would be to forget him, because if he doesn't appreciate your love, he doesn't deserve you. But as I take my case into account I want to ask you if there is something that you made to make him say that you are annoying? If yes, was it serious, or he just overreacted? If it was your fault, can you try and fix that?

Here is a very brief example from my life again. I remember when I came out for the very first time to anyone, it was to my crush. And even I can tell you that I was bloody annoying. Since than I have tried to minimize this to almost not annoying him at all. See if you can, go and tell him that you are sorry, and ask him for another chance. And then e careful how you spend your new chance.

The guy is obviously not interested and you are only going to make your pain worse if you continue to have false hope.
As it was said earlier... there is more to a person than what you read about them.
You are young and have lots of time to meet people and find a perfect man. Dont set your sight on anyone untill you know them and you like EACH OTHER.
Smile
I wish you the best for the future and hope you find some help in our posts Wink

dfiant Wrote:When I origionally joined the wonderful world of the internet way back in the 1990's, I joined a Yahoo group for adults that were raped/sexually abused as children and shared my story. I was embarrassed, and at times offended, by the sympathy I got, I shared my story to help others, not be pittied for and unfortunate event that has allowed me to do something wonderful.

One person in particular claimed he 'Identified' with me and felt sorry for me, I didn't particularly like this attention and I told him so. Over the months following I would get 2-3 emails a day that felt to me like he was covering territory that shouldn't be covered. He proffessed his undying love etc etc.

We couldn't chat about normal things, he always wanted to chat about me, my experience, how I dealt with things, everything was a bout ME and I really really didn't like that...it was ANNOYING.

I'm not telling you this story and SAYING that you are doing the same thing, but mate...take a step back, put yourself in his shoes and take a good look at yourself from his point of view...In my experience, people don't tell you that you are annoying for no reason.

Wink

Actually, i am trying not to think too much about him but put the love deeply in my heart, and i haven't chat with him for a long time. My reasonable site tell me that it is ridiculous, he is a guy you ve never seen, how come you love him that much? WELL, now, i give me a test that if i still miss him in another year, then it indicates He is the guy whom i am really looking for, or say that he is my MR.RIGHT.

Thank you guys, after reading your replies, my mood get better right now. You know wut, maybe i should pay attention to other things cuz there are more things to do than just chatting online, am i right?