Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing me?
Thanks Miles.

Although I confess hearing about an Atheist/agnostic praying so much kind of upends my world a bit... Wink Kind of scares me a little.... :biggrin:

I bet I will be fine in 100 years - clean forget all of this mess currently going on. :tongue:

Praying agnostic here. Im watching an old guy die. Bowyn i cant believe these vultures arent looking out for your security, damn i wish could give em a piece of my mind.

Yep we,ll all be fine in 100 years. But first you need to build that house in that very perculiar elvian style you mentioned

I do hope things improve somehow ",

take it easy bow! we'll be watching out for u.
ingat

Thanks guys.

I'm just tired... it has been a long two weeks. I managed to get some sleep today. The maid will return on Monday to make a day of it with Bob giving me a 'day off' which most likely will make me feel loads better.

I am more partial to the French maid's uniform.
It sounds like you need a holiday, try to keep positive.

stay strong bowyn, I know a little of what that's like. ever since I was younger I've always had to do most of the chores inside and outside while everyone else laid around the house. then when someone gets sick I'm supposed to wait on them all day. I still don't know why I didn't join the military as soon as I hit 18.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

So very sorry David.
Sending you strength and healing energy.

Bighug

Well it is amazing what two nights of half decent sleep and a bit of time out in the yard in the sun can do for a person.

I am feeling much better... now able to march along and take more bullets... all is basically well I suppose.

You my friend are basically a saint, for sticking by someone who has given up on life and trying to pull him back from the darkness.
In this world there are very few selfless people but you are one of them.
Richard