Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mister Tinkles........What do you think?
Hello!

This poll is for me....rather for YOU to tell me what you think of me.

Yes, this is another one of my research questions, but more for personal information than anything else. Dont worry, I WONT get mad, throw a fit, or have anything nasty to say.
My close friends know when to tell me Im being an ass or too quiet and shy....helps with my many mood swings. LOL

So, if for those of you who "know" me on here.....what do you think of me???

Pick one answer only please. You can elaborate on the answer, but just pick one.

Thanks!!! Catsmiley

Mister Tinkles --

* a busy body
* a "know it all"
* full of himself
* I wish he'd shut up
* has wisdom
* has insight
* is funny
* is weird, but in a good way
* is weird, in a bad way
* jury is still out
* he aint dead yet???
* will you marry me?
* thanks for bieng you
* he helped me out
* pick a finger, any finger, as long as its the middle finger

[Image: self-reflection.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Hello!

* he aint dead yet???

* pick a finger, any finger, as long as its the middle finger

RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

JK I think it's really hard to pick one, but I think you're really funny :biggrin:

Really in all seriousness I'm choosing the "has wisdom"

ChrisD Wrote:RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

JK I think it's really hard to pick one, but I think you're really funny :biggrin:

Really in all seriousness I'm choosing the "has wisdom"

Ha ha ha.....
Laugh2

Thanks!!!!

Er, I find my memory tends to remember a whole lot others can't, and then they figure I must have put more significance on something than I actually did. But that post of yours on black holes? Where you said as far as you knew they could just be blank voids in space? Without going into the physics (which hopefully I'll be able to understand in a few semesters away from now), our telescopes have actually seen entire galaxies getting sucked into a black hole. Like, you can tell it is being sucked into the black hole. Same goes with stars, which we observe from the center of our own Milky Way, but, yeah, whole galaxies getting sucked up into the mysterious void.
So, with that said, I'd go with know-it-all. Nice though!

* Has the best drugs that everyone wants.

That's my choice. Wink

BTW what is the cat in your avatar pic doing? Is it like, a mathematician cat and it's thinking about numbers? Or are those little things floating not numbers but food or something? Is that your cat? I never really saw a cat so serious. Well, I once had a cat like that, but it was just a glare he gave to people he didn't like. But that cat has like, I don't know its hard to explain. What you think that cat was thinking?

He's a cat!

:3

COME TO THE CHAT WHEN I'M THERE. It tiz where I usually go on GS.

And also care less about what people think. u.u works wonders for your well being. But don't be ignorant.