Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't believe this...
southbiochem Wrote:Yes, yes...I do see his point..

you'll all burn in hell the lot of you...sinners Rolleyes

Hey, he should have a tea party with Fred Phelps...

*smacks face with palm*

Bowyn : Don't forget the Netherlands, they have been on that ominous streek of gay marriage for a while now and look how badly they're doing, I mean, come on it's almost like Subsaharian Africa with the Dutch now..

*smacks face with palm again*

Ohhhhh that's why South Africa in in such shit....

10Yo boys who get raped, socks stuffed in his mouth then set alight

Or what about a 6 week old baby is raped, and damaged for life...

90+ woman raped

An entire farm family murdered, the 14yo girl raped then killed by bashing her head against the wall, her 13yo brother's genitalia cut off and left to bleed to death....

Gay rights are protected in our constituion....:mad:

Oh dear.

[Image: look-at-all-these-fucks-i-dont-give.jpg]

Jus to add he has now been booted out of ukip was on the tea time news

Wow, I suppose it takes all types to make the world go round... Though I am curious, if it was the Brits who brought the wrath of god down upon themselves, why were all my cousins in southern ireland flooded out of their homes as well? Just for good measure in case they got an clever ideas??
LOL

trialbyerror Wrote:Ohhhhh that's why South Africa in in such shit....

10Yo boys who get raped, socks stuffed in his mouth then set alight

Or what about a 6 week old baby is raped, and damaged for life...

90+ woman raped

An entire farm family murdered, the 14yo girl raped then killed by bashing her head against the wall, her 13yo brother's genitalia cut off and left to bleed to death....

Gay rights are protected in our constituion....:mad:

Indeed, correct, correct all of it it's because of gay rights...seriously..

I swear to you Fred Phelps makes so much sense....

I've always wondered why "it only matters when we want it to matter." For example, saying allowing gay marriage will allow incestuous marriage and yet many of the states in the US that have banned it (sometimes even banning civil unions as well) allow first cousins to marry, and Christian conservative states against gay marriage also seem to have the most divorce. A hurricane hits New Orleans and they say it's the parade with its sexual immorality (never mind that the hurricane was shaped like a shrimp which the parade is also well known for and which the Bible condemns the eating of along with homosexuality) but not all the tornadoes that plague the Bible Belt.

And when some campers recently sparked California wildfires some said it was God getting us back, but I don't recall anyone blaming Texas life for getting God to send the worst heatwave that devastated farms and dried up lakes which culminated in wildfires so bad that it made national headlines, and that was after Gov. Rick Perry declared 3 days to pray for rain! (That's not his only unanswered prayer, they should pass a law against him declaring public prayers, yet despite that God clearly doesn't like Rick Perry and the governor's pleas for mercy only make God more angry he still got reelected, the first to score 3 terms in Texas! Send more fires, God!)

There comes a time when someone becomes so stupid you can't help but laugh and feel sorry for them. This is one of those.