Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Signals.....
Okay,

My boyfriend and I have been talking for a while now and I feel like he is pulling away and doesn't want to talk to me. but when i bring it up he tells me " NO, I like you and love talking to you." I want to know if its just him not being a "affectionate" person or him just loosing interest in me. PLEASE HELP.

It's hard to say. I don't know him and you don't provide any information about his personality. I have the same things going on with my boyfriend now and even though I always think about worse and I think he's loosing interest in me, he's very, very not affectionate person.
anyway, I really hope you two will have everything fine!
Kyle xx

As Kyle said, without enough useful information it is very very hard for us to comment.

Some more information, as much as you are willing to share with us on the boards would help, or if you don't feel comfortable with putting all that info in public view, you can send me a private message.

I am willing to help, and I would love to be able to help Wink

I think sometimes it can be very hard to put your feelings down on paper so to speak when it comes to a relationship that feels rocky, however, a little more information would be helpful.

Coffee

Yeah.. it's hard to tell with the current information. So it could mean whole a lot of meanings. Maybe he's not an affectionate person, maybe he is a bit reclusive, etc.

OkaySmile

Well me and him have currently decided to take a break. I told him how i felt with him doing what he was doing and he finally realized that it was really hurting me and he finally told me that he has had some things going on with him. Im sorry for not providing enough info. I think it was just me being self-conscious and paranoid but all i know is currently is he REALLY likes me but just needs a break because of all the family problems and I plan on being there with him for all the support he needs. Hopefully we continue our relationship when all those problems subside. Thanks for all you trying to help and taking the time to come on here and replySmile TTYL <3

rubybear Wrote:Okay,

My boyfriend and I have been talking for a while now and I feel like he is pulling away and doesn't want to talk to me. but when i bring it up he tells me " NO, I like you and love talking to you." I want to know if its just him not being a "affectionate" person or him just loosing interest in me. PLEASE HELP.

[SIZE="6"]Error 0602
Insufficient data for a sensible reply.[/SIZE]

An 0602 Error message is caused when the amount of data inputted into the question is insufficient to extract an answer.

Potential Causes:
  1. You assumed we know much more than we know about the person or subject you have queried.
  2. You assumed we have omnipotent powers and are able to read yours or someone else mind.

You can troubleshoot the issue by supplying more data. When supplying data attempt to to place yourself in the position of a third person who does not know you from Adam, and who has no previous interaction with the subject matter.

Or you can click here and windows will really mess up your machine.

Almac Wrote:I think sometimes it can be very hard to put your feelings down on paper so to speak when it comes to a relationship that feels rocky.
I don't know why but it's opposite with me. I have some issues with my boyfriend recently and I just feel the urge to post everything here because I feel so much and I think so much I need to share it with someone and relieve.
rubybear Wrote:All I know is currently is he REALLY likes me but just needs a break because of all the family problems and I plan on being there with him for all the support he needs. Hopefully we continue our relationship when all those problems subside.

That's good you know he really likes you and if it's really family problem (I hope it is) then your relationship isn't in danger. Once he solves all the problems you two are gonna be together again. Support him as much as you can. Wish you the best.
Kyle

Best thing that works i find in any issue in any relationship is to sit down and calmly talk as two adults... Dont raise voices and if one does then talk calmly still so they have to chill and if they dont i find saying why are you shouting im next to you not round the cornerSmile

rubybear Wrote:OkaySmile

Well me and him have currently decided to take a break. I told him how i felt with him doing what he was doing and he finally realized that it was really hurting me and he finally told me that he has had some things going on with him. Im sorry for not providing enough info. I think it was just me being self-conscious and paranoid but all i know is currently is he REALLY likes me but just needs a break because of all the family problems and I plan on being there with him for all the support he needs. Hopefully we continue our relationship when all those problems subside. Thanks for all you trying to help and taking the time to come on here and replySmile TTYL <3

If he is putting his family before a relationship, then that is a positive in my books, it shows loyalty, and in my opinion there is nothing in this world more important than family.

Starting a relationship when there are family issues to be dealt with can not only harm the family situation, but also harm a relationship in so many ways.

The fact that your man says he REALLY likes you, and he has sat down and thought things through shows his level of maturity and that he cares about you AND he cares about his family.

Just let him know that you understand and be there for him as a friend, you have to be the best friend a man can have before you can build the best relationship a man can have.