Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Company
Which mobile company are you with and why?

Im with T-Mobile Pay-as-you-go because there soo cheap, espeically there texts! 3p a text you cant go wrong!

Blyk - They give you free text messages by displaying adverts on your mobile phone.
I'm also with O2 though.

O2, pay as you go - cos i get free texts

wow there alot cheaper than mine lol oh well Big Grin

I'm with Orange, contracted phone, I also get my broadband free with as well as part of the contract.

I used to be with O2 and would love to back with them as i would so love the new i Phone, but they did me over big time with their sister companies sending me text messages and charging me over a £1 for them. I eventually got my money back with an apology, but just never forgave them really.

I'm with O2 pay as you go to get my free unlimited txts each month and 1000 txts or minutes for £5 to any 10 other O2 numbers andd i get 10% of my top-ups back every 3 months. Oh and just incase thats not enough i have a Blyk sim card in my old phone and i get some free txts on that Smile

LOL

Sounds like you text alot

:biggrin:

Yep. Always on my phone, can't live without it

Textaholic here :biggrin:

On Orange PAYG... 30 quid lasts me about 2 months. First month, top up the 30 quid... get unlimited free texts to UK and 600mins free evening calls to other Orange users. The next month I usually still have over £15 credit (coz I do have to make the odd phone call or send a international text), so get a text top up which gives me 500 texts to use in a month.. works out at 3p each. Then when that runs out, top back with £30 and repeat the process.

MartinH1 Wrote:I'm with O2 pay as you go to get my free unlimited txts each month and 1000 txts or minutes for £5 to any 10 other O2 numbers andd i get 10% of my top-ups back every 3 months. Oh and just incase thats not enough i have a Blyk sim card in my old phone and i get some free txts on that Smile

Another blyk user Welcome