[Sylphs' GCLnT] 意訳
An Introduction

Spoiler:

ロゼと黄昏の古城

Rose and The Old Castle of Twilight
[Demo Version]

[Image: ?temp_hash=8d980577df40289124ac697062897753]

Introduction

:- So basically; with this game you are initially "thrown" into a gothic-esque world, filled with grotesque imagery of forlorn backgrounds and dilapidated structures, with naught but a single White Rose hitched to your back, contrasting the black, Elizabethan styled dress.

Your name is Rose.

Characters

:- Rose 「ロゼ」, as pictured to the left, is accompanied in this desolate word of Twilight by Giant 「巨人」, a literal Giant, who resembles a Rose.

Movement & Ability

Toggle/ Move the [L] Analog stick to move Rose as well as [X] to Jump.
Spoiler:

When you find a Scroll[s] in various locations, Press [ ロ (Square)] To access the abilities, which are stored within your Bag/Rose[lil unclear]
Spoiler:

You'll typically run into a "Memory" when acquiring these Scrolls, that impart some sense of what it is they actually do and in this specific case, the result of the person who... didn't use it correctly.
Spoiler:

This particular Scroll, has the Ability to manipulate the obstacles in your path, which seems is going to be one, if not the main gimmick of this game. Controlable by using the Directional Pad [D-Pad] to select which obstacle (the stones in this case) you wish to manipulate and proceed to do so by releasing the [Square Button] after pressing it, as aforementioned.
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Conclusion

:- This game is essentially in the same vein as many other platformers such as Mario, with the addition of a Gothic styled puzzle solving mechanic.

This game is to be Released April 26, 2016 in Japan, but with no word on a Western Release.

My Opinion

I personally enjoy these types of Games and if you happen to have a Japanese Account with Playstation (PSN) and wanna try it out, it's just released on the JP PSN store for free;
ロゼと黄昏の古城 as a Demo.

KK, Hopefully y'all liked this or atleast thought it was interesting and I'll be sure to do more when I get to it, as well as update this further, as I learn more about the game [as I've not traversed the whole title yet].

Bai Sheep

Sylph Wrote:
An Introduction

Spoiler:

ロゼと黄昏の古城

Rose and The Old Castle of Twilight
[Demo Version]

Introduction

:- So basically; with this game you are initially "thrown" into a gothic-esque world, filled with grotesque imagery of forlorn backgrounds and dilapidated structures, with naught but a single White Rose hitched to your back, contrasting the black, Elizabethan styled dress.

Your name is Rose.

Characters

:- Rose 「ロゼ」, as pictured to the left, is accompanied in this desolate word of Twilight by Giant 「巨人」, a literal Giant, who resembles a Rose.

Movement & Ability

Toggle/ Move the [L] Analog stick to move Rose as well as [X] to Jump.
Spoiler:

When you find a Scroll[s] in various locations, Press [ ロ (Square)] To access the abilities, which are stored within your Bag/Rose[lil unclear]
Spoiler:

You'll typically run into a "Memory" when acquiring these Scrolls, that impart some sense of what it is they actually do and in this specific case, the result of the person who... didn't use it correctly.
Spoiler:

This particular Scroll, has the Ability to manipulate the obstacles in your path, which seems is going to be one, if not the main gimmick of this game. Controlable by using the Directional Pad [D-Pad] to select which obstacle (the stones in this case) you wish to manipulate and proceed to do so by releasing the [Square Button] after pressing it, as aforementioned.
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Conclusion

:- This game is essentially in the same vein as many other platformers such as Mario, with the addition of a Gothic styled puzzle solving mechanic.

This game is to be Released April 26, 2016 in Japan, but with no word on a Western Release.

My Opinion

I personally enjoy these types of Games and if you happen to have a Japanese Account with Playstation (PSN) and wanna try it out, it's just released on the JP PSN store for free;
ロゼと黄昏の古城 as a Demo.

KK, Hopefully y'all liked this or atleast thought it was interesting and I'll be sure to do more when I get to it, as well as update this further, as I learn more about the game [as I've not traversed the whole title yet].

Bai Sheep

For some Reason the pictures I had taken, seem to not be displaying, so I will repost them here in this spoiler, in chronological order... Pengy

Spoiler: