Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mohamed
Bought myself some plasticine for 2 a few days ago.

Modelled it into a short fat man, called it "Mohammed" and just sold it on eBay for 9 quid.

Turns out I made a nice little prophet...
----------------------------
The Islamic world was thrown into confusion today after a handwritten note from Mohammed was discovered.

It turns out that the Halal tradition of slitting the throats of animals only arose out of confusion over the prophet's complaint that "Young Muslim farm-boys seem to be spending far too much time choking the chicken."

Nop,you didn't just make a little prophet,and as a Muslim myself,I have not heard of this confusion,mind to share the link?

This might sound like a bigot's opinion,but without reading the note,I could tell that it's false. After all our source of dietary instruction is clearly stated in Quran and our prophet's recital. So those Muslims who are confused by this note,clearly they don't educate themselves of Islamic knowledge.

mamza Wrote:Nop,you didn't just make a little prophet,and as a Muslim myself,I have not heard of this confusion,mind to share the link?

This might sound like a bigot's opinion,but without reading the note,I could tell that it's false. After all our source of dietary instruction is clearly stated in Quran and our prophet's recital. So those Muslims who are confused by this note,clearly they don't educate themselves of Islamic knowledge.

Of course it's false! It's humour, right? Look where it's posted.

Oh,I did't get it. I guess it's one of those dark humour that I'll never get. Rolleyes

Thats ok, I didnt get it either.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Thats ok, I didnt get it either.

You're joking, right? You must have got it. Actually there were two jokes. Which one didn't you get?

Spellbound Wrote:You're joking, right? You must have got it. Actually there were two jokes. Which one didn't you get?

You have to excuse me....Sunday is my "stupid day". I turn my brain off and try not to think about anything too hard.

I re-read your jokes, and ok....I get them now. LOL

If I could post a picture (post count) ...

... It would be of grumpy cat after I heard the punchline.

haha.

Oh cumon guys <punny> get it?

Even in my current state of blah...
<================

I, who has only 3 surviving brain cells "get it"

"Choking the chicken" is a euphemism

For?

Solo sex Sperm

I think both are cool Biglaugh