Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money Issues...
Adzz02 Wrote:Our 'love' side of things is okay, weve never really been that involved with it. Not the full extent anyway. Ive always wondered if that would effect it, but i dont think it has done really. I used to be jealous of the fact he was going out and where "The Scene" because of what he had told me, how it was full of slags etc but then when he turned 18 he hasnt left! He goes there more or less every week, whereas i prefer the straight clubs and like to go to the scene every once in a while for a laugh. I dont mind anymore that he goes there, but again he is off there tonight which is another £20 on friends. In terms of the boredom, Due to me having spent everything i had saved (almost 3k) plus other wages on doing stuff, i literally couldnt afford it anymore. So it would be nights in with the TV / film, which yes does get boring but i didnt mind bcos i was with him. @peterinmalaga - Im not so sure about the gorgeous part there Tongue x

I would say thats when the true relationship starts to build, when it is just you two alone, watching a movie or something. That may be an idea, he has no excuse to say no, as it wont cost him anything, and will be a chance for you both to build on the 'love' side :biggrin:

edit: that sounded a lot kinkier than it was meant to! i meant emotional love, not physical Tongue

Adam, you ARE gorgeous, you just have to believe it! Your self-esteem is being undermined because you are not being treated right. People who believe they are good-looking, appear good-looking to the rest of us, because they radiate confidence and happiness.
I agree with PA that the money is not all that important if you can afford it but you can't! And more important than the money is the fact that he doesn't seem to want to spend time with you.
I have often noticed that some people who are being used/abused in a relationship become more clingy and dependent than makes sense. There is no logic in this but presumably it makes some sense psychologically. The torturer and the tortured have a relationship. Being abused may be better than being rejected. I do not mean that you are in a physically abusive relationship but it does seem that it might be psychologically abusive or unhealthy, possibly for both of you.
If you both are determined to continue this relationship, I think the best way forward would be to seek relationship counseling from a recommended professional.
If that doesn't work, then the only sensible solution is plan B and I'm sure you know what that is. I read recently that Elizabeth Taylor is now contemplating marriage number 8. I don't think that is ridiculous: the woman clearly loves men and has had some good relationships along the way. If number 1 doesn't work out, try again.

Hey Guys Smile!
Thanks for the great advice, But it has been like over a Week since i last posted, so thought id update on the situation. We met up, discussed things and decided it was best to end it. We had a good run and that but i just think it had just come to a dead end. We did say about staying friends, but atm we have decided to not contact each other nd that, to see if it will make things easier. Hopefully we will be mates Smile!
Once again, Thanks guys, Much appreciated x