Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monogamous relationship
Yes, gay men can be monogamous. I know a number of couples who have been together for decades, with no one 'extra' in the relationship.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Iceblink Wrote:This subject comes up so often in gay forums and every single time it does, there are so many guys that post agreeing with the OP. With this subject so frequent and with so many agreeing, how can it really be that there are not gay men out there seeking monogamy? I'm starting to think the real problem is we have lost our social skills in this world without having a keyboard or phone in front of us and lost our ability to meet other quality people. It can't be they're not out there, because you hear all the time from gay men that this is what they are looking for.

^^^^THIS^^^^^

I am stunned sometimes because here I am ...56 years old...and if I didn't already have a guy I could easily meet quality men and I don't even have to look. Men let me know all the time they are interested and I am not anything special. I do have a positive attitude and I am friendly and I am not unapproachable...

The monogamy thing..I know a lot of monogamous gay couples....I could elaborate more because I HATE HATE HATE using monogamy as a moral compass so I will just leave that for another discussion.