Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Movies
Who watches monster movies and which ones have you seen?
An eye for an eye

I do. Have not watched any really in awhile now but I have watched ones such as Dog Soldiers, American Werewolf in London, Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2. Werewolf Movies seem to be my favorite for some reason.

I usually dont like movies about politicians.

Used to watch king kong and Godzilla a lot when I was a kid, haven't seen a monster movie in quite a few years.

Richard

I've seen Cloverfield, and that king kong remake with that horrid grubby awful disgusting poo-bum hoe-bag arseface jack Black.

I've also seen the host, which is that South korean movie about the chemical mutant fish in the Han river.

Lilitu darling, I didn't know you had such a potty mouth you ass sucking, cum slut ^o^

In other, more related news;

I detest horror movies to the utmost! I can't handle them, I watched Saw and nearly broke my friend's arms I was gripping him so hard, I watched Paranormal Activity 1 and fucking 2 and nearly shit a house! Fuck the bricks!

I just don't like them. I swear they're designed to make bitches like me jump in people's laps, cause that's what the flap I do! Like, why scare yourself? I only watch if everyone else is and if there's nothing to do, but otherwise, I get my Feminine Ass up outta there quicker than a guy pulling out to avoid a commitment.

A nice Romance or Sci-Fi will do me just fine. If my Boyfriend likes Horrors he's gonna have to like them on his own!

:/

I just got back from cinema. I went to watch Pacific Rim with my best friend.

The movie makes me feel like a kid again. I was raised with Ultraman, Gundam and other Japan monster cartoons/series. I surprisingly/embarrassingly had a drop of tear coming from my right eye. Had goosebumps several times.

My best friend kept humming the Pacific Rim's anthem song after it ended. I smiled to my ears all the way home.

Amazing popcorn movie. Looking forward to see it again.

The ultimate monster movie.

Uuum, paranormal activity and saw aren't monster movies lol!

I like the Relic or anything with mutated sharks. :biggrin: and zaat ^

Quite into the old Universal Horror monster movies, if they count... not exactly scary by today's standards, but I've always thought they were cool - Dracula, Frankenstein, even the more vague one's are pretty entertaining if you're in the mood.

Have to say, I've had a few people make me watch some of the more "modern" low-budget ones... like that Piranhas in 3D malarkey... which was just awful! Laugh

Classics are the best IMHO Smile