Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Native American...this time from my people the Navajo...

To the Navajo alot of our beliefs our kept secret...this preview to a documentary is only a little glimpse into our belief....

[COLOR="Purple"]This is really exciting. I have always felt it a real shame that some native americans have been continually treated so poorly.

It would be most wonderful to see all native americans thrive in every way.[/COLOR]

Hello Jade Ari and through you to all the Navajo.

I am partly Cherokee, and my bf Mark is half Chocktaw. Lots of first Americans still around and living free.

Hope to see you around.

Adeptus

Adeptus Wrote:Hello Jade Ari and through you to all the Navajo.

I am partly Cherokee, and my bf Mark is half Chocktaw. Lots of first Americans still around and living free.

Hope to see you around.

Adeptus

yep, we are still here. I love my moms side of the family...but I also love my latin side too...both equally beautiful cultures!

fjp999 Wrote:This is really exciting. I have always felt it a real shame that some native americans have been continually treated so poorly.

It would be most wonderful to see all native americans thrive in every way.

yep, both my sisters went through this. They had the same thing. You should check out my link on Miss Navajo too!