Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More detailed verison of "Sexiest eyes"
This is basicly a recreation of Seath's poll. If your wondering why, its because i was a bit annoyed at how basic the choices were, so i chose to make a more in-depth version.

I perfer Grey. My eyes right now are dark blue but have been (very ironicly) turning grey.

Still say green. Hands down the color that grabs me the most.

Not detailed enough, man Smile

I miss the choice "my bf's" Wink

I like eyes that some what change color in lighting.

Dark to light, is always extremely attractive.

Nick9 Wrote:Not detailed enough, man Smile

I miss the choice "my bf's" Wink

I put the max amount of choices allowed

Then we have to talk to Andy about this :biggrin::biggrin:

Nick9 Wrote:Then we have to talk to Andy about this :biggrin::biggrin:

Coup d'Etate!

Edit: Im going to my bowling league now, so sadly i wont be on the next few hours to plan our conquest of GS

RockerBlocks Wrote:I like eyes that some what change color in lighting.

Dark to light, is always extremely attractive.

Thats basicly me lmao, my eyes can go from the darkest grey to the most vivid blue in an instant

TheRomantic Wrote:Coup d'Etate!

:biggrin:

and when we are in it, I don't like the 10 character limit either :biggrin: Doesn't let me post just one smiley Rolleyes

I normally don't fantasize about strangers...but sometimes when I do I envision a dark black woman (originally she was more dark Thai looking but morphed) with silver eyes and it's just so AWESOME! The silver eyes stand out so much. For some strange reason I envision her as an Afro-German who defied her family to become a Wiccan and unjustly kicked out of medical school...don't know why, I guess just because I have a wild imagination and she becomes that much more fascinating with me, a back story as exotic as her eyes. :redface:

Though as for realistic I've always had a thing for what I call the "Scythian" look (Black Irish, but the coloring is common in Russia, too, and some believe it comes from the Scythians that were one of the more interesting ancient cultures, IMO). In case you don't know many of this coloring can actually be pale skin but have dark hair...sometimes eyes, too, but green & blue have been reported enough (I love both eye colors). Jennifer Connelly is an example of someone with Black Irish features:

[Image: Jennifer_Connelly_2005.2.jpg]

And I have this crush on Jennifer Beals (Flashdance, The L Word) because of her beautiful brown eyes, not sure why they affect me so. I don't have time to watch it again right now and I'm not certain it's work safe (I THINK it is, though what I recall does come close to crossing the line), and to really get it you should watch it at 720 HD on full screen anyway...it's not my favorite Tibette (Tina + Bette) vid, but I love her eyes so much (they're both incredibly beautiful, sexy women to me). ETA: Beals is the tall dark one.