Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More embarrassment in being human
They say that travel is broadening, but these people are way beyond any such help.

http://blogdramedy.wordpress.com/2013/10...servation/

phahaha
Silly peoples
THE BEACH IS TOO SANDY!!!
People will complain about anything and everything they can.

Quote:“My fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
THIS
MADE ME
LUFF
lulz

that was gold

Quote:12. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England . It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.”

I feel so much more grateful for what I have now. I had no idea I lived a life of such special treatment.

Lol, gosh that kinda sounds like the tourists here lol!

"Ugh!! I hate getting all Sandy"

Then bitch, why the fuck did you come to a Beach? Like what?

and the infamous shower stupidity -.-;

"This water smells salty"

Duh numphy, people's salty backsides been traipsing in and out them showers all day -.-, plus salt is all under your nose and all over you...

Lol we just pull up a laugh Rofl .

One lady was like to her husband "Oh shut up Ron! It's not like you have sand in your Vagina!"

And I literally bust a laugh so hard Rofl

I always wonder how these lot get sand in the oddest places 0.o . We hop in the water, swim and come out with barely any sand, and the tourists here come out with sand in their hair, crevices of every kinda nature, ears... as if they was flopping on the sand like beached whales 0.0

I'm just so bamboozled xD

This Article made me think back lolz

Also, isn't Europe way farther across Africa from Jamaica and America is like a hop, skip and a jump away?...

I had a good laugh! Rofl Rofl

All excellent reasons for euthanasia as a valid stupidity control device.

[Image: 1337873911750_2637358.png]

"I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convinience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts"... a perfectly legitimate request, all the others are crazy of course :p i mean whoever heard of free towels at swimming pools!

nooo, i didnt know that but ive heard that german spas are the best so its not too suprising

Sylph Wrote:Lol, gosh that kinda sounds like the tourists here lol!

"Ugh!! I hate getting all Sandy"

Then bitch, why the fuck did you come to a Beach? Like what?

Reminds me of this tourist (from the list):

Quote:On my holiday to Goa in India , I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food.

WHY would anyone vacation in India if they don't like spicy food?