Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More guy troubles...
Thanks guys. I called him a bit ago and left a voicemail. I told him I was sorry for the way I've acted the past couple of days, for being so needy and pushy. I've decided I'm going to back off a bit and let him have some space for now I really don't want to do anything to push him away or lose him.

Let it be , do not go making a big deal out of it, he is busy and stressed.
The last thing he needs right now is more pressure.

To be honest with you ,If I am stressed I can't stand someone trying to reach me, for some reason it makes me really angry, and the more I am pushed the faster I run.

Don't let insecurities take hold of your life.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Let it be , do not go making a big deal out of it, he is busy and stressed.
The last thing he needs right now is more pressure.

To be honest with you ,If I am stressed I can't stand someone trying to reach me, for some reason it makes me really angry, and the more I am pushed the faster I run.

Don't let insecurities take hold of your life.

The same thing happens to me under stress Tongue
Apparently during exams, I had been extra aggressive and sassy and bitchy so my friend got suspicious and concerned and thought I was depressed.

I didn't even notice...

People deal with stress in very different ways.

He seems to be better today. Still a lot going on with classes and the show, but he talked to me more. Even got excited when I shared a bit of news with him! Smile

Good. We all need our space sometimes. Doesn't mean the end of a relationship, just taking a bit of "me time." and that's a good thing to do now and again.

I know it's long distance for you, so not the same, but when I have a partner, I try to designate one day a week as "me day." A day we both do out own thing and, unless we both want to, we don't even talk to each other, just go our way and do as we want for a day. It can't always be, life gets in the way, but it's good when you can do that and know it's just a day to recharge and, your relationship is just fine. Smile

Good. We all need our space sometimes. Doesn't mean the end of a relationship, just taking a bit of "me time." and that's a good thing to do now and again.

I know it's long distance for you, so not the same, but when I have a partner, I try to designate one day a week as "me day." A day we both do out own thing and, unless we both want to, we don't even talk to each other, just go our way and do as we want for a day. It can't always be, life gets in the way, but it's good when you can do that and know it's just a day to recharge and, your relationship is just fine. Smile

archubbycub Wrote:Thanks guys. I called him a bit ago and left a voicemail. I told him I was sorry for the way I've acted the past couple of days, for being so needy and pushy. I've decided I'm going to back off a bit and let him have some space for now I really don't want to do anything to push him away or lose him.

This isnt a bad thing to be honest it will give him time to adjust to whats going on in life and give you time to sort somethings out... They say distance makes the heart grow fonder xx

He is probably just overwhelmed. A lot of schools have mid-terms either this week or coming up. Add the performance to it, life becomes a marathon. Take the time to get things done for you. Situations like these always show you some stuff about yourself.