Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More snow heading to the northeast
No problem, I am sure I can handle another six inches.

That's what HE said. Smile

okay, so it is juvenile, but where else would I post such a joke from the safety of my closet????

:eek:

Only 6 inches??? Think I'll just roll over and go back to sleep. I can clean up the mess in the morning <snicker>...
We Have Elvis !!

75F here today in snowy Colorado.

We often have what we jokingly refer to as "internet snowstorms". That's when you're promised at least six inches, but you wake up unsatisfied with just a bit of white stuff.

Lex

[Image: tumblr_mxsf3zL22W1sn5q1vo1_500.gif]

I'm not going to rub it in that we are having wonderful weather here and have been in the 80's and sunny everyday so far in February and it is going to continue at a time of year when it should get to around 72. Okay, yes I am going to rub it in.

[Image: SbwntVO.png?1]

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA0828:1:US

Lexington Wrote:75F here today in snowy Colorado.

We often have what we jokingly refer to as "internet snowstorms". That's when you're promised at least six inches, but you wake up unsatisfied with just a bit of white stuff.

Lex

Somewhere on YouTube there is a clip of a TV anchorwoman making a terrible blooper. Referring to a snowstorm that didn't materialise, she says to the male forecaster: "Where's the 8" you promised me last night?"!! Apparently the whole studio crew collapsed in gales of laughter.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Iceblink Wrote:I'm not going to rub it in that we are having wonderful weather here and have been in the 80's and sunny everyday so far in February and it is going to continue at a time of year when it should get to around 72. Okay, yes I am going to rub it in.

You boys are in the same boat with us -- you better worry about what this portends for this summer and your deepening drought.

This is kinda like all those free fish flopping around on the exposed ocean bottom when the tide pulled out at Banda Aceh. Be very afraid.

[Image: 7e5.jpg]