Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mormon site on gays
This is stupid!
http://www.mormonsandgays.org/

very interesting post
reference:
"The Church’s approach to this issue stands apart from society in many ways. And that’s alright. Reasonable people can and do differ. From a public relations perspective it would be easier for the Church to simply accept homosexual behavior. That we cannot
do, for God’s law is not ours to change. There is no change in the Church’s position of what is morally right. But what is changing — and what needs to change — is to help Church members respond sensitively ... "

it sounds good but keep in mind anything Mormon is very very bad. There is no joking about it, everything about this group of people is totally completely phucked up big love and toxic. If you feel you have hit a bottom in your life the Mormon's can take you further down. Stay away.

That Judy person on there scares the crap out of me...

I've just added "Give A Morman A Right Royal Shagging His Arse Wont Forget In A Hurry" to my bucket list!

For a church which sticks so closely to god's moral law they've shifted quite radically on polygamy, black people and blood atonement, three I can think of off the top of my head. Did god change her mind on these issues?

Can we change this thread into a "Post Hot Mormons" thread?

Meh...

But we can’t truly love the neighbors next door if we don’t love the neighbors under our own roof. Family members with same-sex attraction need our love and understanding. God loves all his children alike, much more than any of us can comprehend, and expects us to follow.

They are trying.... Its hard to undo centuries or thousands of years of 'doctrine' over night. There is no easy way to untangle the messes of generations.

I believe in god without religion, actually id like to say god is not religous, if someone lives by a book and that book says gay is wrong and they say it is right then stop reading the book

when does religion become a cult

I must admit, the message is much more kindly put on that site than it is by most denominations on most sites.
It may seem stupid to some of you, but I actually found it refreshingly respectful.

Most mainline churches are, in theory, supposed to take this stance, in practice, anti-gay sentiment tends to manifest.:frown:

After a shitty day on the other forum, this actually made feel a bit better.:tongue:
[note, I only read the text, I did not watch the videos]