Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mormon site on gays
MisterTinkles Wrote:I had put a post on here the other day, but apparently the website had other ideas, since its been giving me grief for over a week now.

Anyway.

Ive had Mormon friends before, and they were pretty fun people. They knew how to have fun without sex, booze, drugs, and rock and roll, believe it or not.

But you have to remember, just like any other religion, they all have different sects. And these different sects will have thier own beliefs added on to the base religion.

The BAD thing about Mormons is, that they are "wishy washy". They change their philosophies with the changing of the current attitudes. But this isnt all sects of Mormon, just the main one.

Aside from that, Ive never known any Mormon to lie, cheat, steal, and try to convert someone to their way of thinking, as all the other religions do. Im sure there are some out there that do this, but I have found Mormons to pretty much be the "Switzerland" of religions.

But thats been my experience.

I agree with you. I've had two mormon best friends growing up -- and while they weren't necessarily stereotypical mormon, they did follow their "guidelines" and we're generally decent people. On a personal level, I don't really see their religion as being any worse than any other.

I find it hard to take people who place faith in their underwear seriously

Chase Wrote:Oh my gosh guys! Check out the models on this site:

http://mormonssecret.com/

Mormon temple garments made sexy

I linked that to my facebook a few months ago, with something to the effect of "i want magic underwear, too!"