Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Prayers
mrk2010 Wrote:Personally I imagine heaven full of gay angels all scantily clad playing harps and shit and the angel Gabriel has a club called Gaybriels. That's how my mind works :p

I guess I don't have to do any ab crunches today. This made me laugh so hard i was in tears!

Let's not argue everyone, I think we can all say God can be a bit of a twat at some time or another.

It depends upon which God is being discussed. Wink Loki and Pan can be royal pains in the ass.

I think people have a right to believe whatever they want and I'm down with that as long as another person doesn't force their beliefs on me. I wouldn't do that to someone. Smile

I also meditate and find it very rewarding. My meditations get very colorful and interesting. Its more like a Shamanic journey than a meditation. It always leaves me with something to think about.

.....I definitely want to go to Gaybriels.

avidcyclistMTB Wrote:I guess I don't have to do any ab crunches today. This made me laugh so hard i was in tears!

Lol I just have this feeling that Gabriel is this really over the top queen, looks proper beautiful like a supermodel but is like "ohhhh dahhhhhling". And has D&G sunglasses. He may be into doing drag shows at Gaybriels and come down the pearly white stair case with a purple feather boa lol as a part time job from being an arch angel he designs outfits for lady gaga lol I was also going to say that his halo could double as a cock ring too but I thought that would be going a bit far lol well I am well and truely going to hell now :p

mrk2010 Wrote:Lol I just have this feeling that Gabriel is this really over the top queen, looks proper beautiful like a supermodel but is like "ohhhh dahhhhhling". And has D&G sunglasses. He may be into doing drag shows at Gaybriels and come down the pearly white stair case with a purple feather boa lol as a part time job from being an arch angel he designs outfits for lady gaga lol I was also going to say that his halo could double as a cock ring too but I thought that would be going a bit far lol well I am well and truely going to hell now :p

OMG. You are TOO funny! I'm doomed to go to hell...or would be if I believed in it. ;D No hell for me, just sexy angels pole dancing.

Very nice Smile Beautifully said and yet short and sweet Smile

I've been wanting to get in a habit of a daily morning prayer or meditation but I haven't really gotten around to it yet lol. It would probably help me have better days though. I suppose I feel a bit inspired now.

All this scripture quoting brings me back to a VERY BAD time in my life. Unfortunately, it put's the blinders on for me. I know there are gay friendly religions out there, but there must be pretty loose interpretation of the bible stories in those faiths. To each their own, and what gets you through...more power to you.

Great to know I'm not the only believer and spiritualist out there. I believe in God :-) I totally believe in prayer and doing good.

be careful to live your day in a positive way
i bet with or with out prayer things will proceed the same