Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning TV
This is the only reason I want a job, can't stand it!!

BBC - rename to OAPTV
ITV GMTV no thanks, Jeremy Kyle are you kidding me? This morning yeah because thats good.
Channel 4 shows these absolute crap programs after 9 I believe, upto like 1 in the afternoon.
Channel 5 The Wright Stuff, god I can't putup with many more its interesting sometimes when its a good debate, but their is only so much you can put up with, its just pointless well so is TV but still.

I don't even get channel 5 here. But I don't think I'm missing much.
I prefer to watch things online anyway.

cant say I blame you.
ps is best gay erotica by cardshark available in the shops

Roflmao I wish

Sky's the same dozens of channels of shit and nowt to watch Rolleyes

Sky seems to repeat programs even more than the terrestrial channels. Why bother with all the repeats when you're giving customers a Sky box that automatically records programs that you want to see?

CardShark Wrote:This is the only reason I want a job, can't stand it!!

BBC - rename to OAPTV
ITV GMTV no thanks, Jeremy Kyle are you kidding me? This morning yeah because thats good.
Channel 4 shows these absolute crap programs after 9 I believe, upto like 1 in the afternoon.
Channel 5 The Wright Stuff, god I can't putup with many more its interesting sometimes when its a good debate, but their is only so much you can put up with, its just pointless well so is TV but still.

You missed out trisher lol

Yay for work and not having to sit through endless repeats of Jeremy Kyle and Trisha etc.

Although at least with Jeremy Kyle he don't take no bullshit! Funny to watch now and again when I'm off work.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Yay for work and not having to sit through endless repeats of Jeremy Kyle and Trisha etc.

Although at least with Jeremy Kyle he don't take no bullshit! Funny to watch now and again when I'm off work.

I end up throwing stuff at the tv aiming for jeremy kyle.
How the fuck does he help people, he sits their and shouts at them with completely screwed up opinions.
I could tear the hell out of any of his shows, 1 he should not be allowed to treat people in that manner and #2 wheres his phycology degree?

What a twat!

CardShark Wrote:I end up throwing stuff at the tv aiming for jeremy kyle.
How the fuck does he help people, he sits their and shouts at them with completely screwed up opinions.
I could tear the hell out of any of his shows, 1 he should not be allowed to treat people in that manner and #2 wheres his phycology degree?

What a twat!

Most of the people that go on that show are typical chav scum... him shouting at them whether rightly or wrongly is what makes it so damned funny... plus they deserve it.

Once every now and again he'll do a show where you can actually respect the people that go on there!