Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning has broken
I opened my eyes and rolled over in bed this morning, only to find Brad Pitt, completely naked, laying next to me.

"Brad!" I gasped, "Have you been here all night?"

He replied:

"Shut up and finish your dream!"

Cry

I would have chewed my own arm off to get away from him....lol...I'm more a George Cloony type of guy

dfiant Wrote:I would have chewed my own arm off to get away from him....lol...I'm more a George Cloony type of guy

The original joke was about Justin Bieber, but I'm not a cradle-snatcher! :biggrin:

The problem with this kind of guys is .... they look very nice for a few years .... but then - after they are stars and lived a few years as stars - you see them again and think : Goddess... what a luck that I never met them :-)
Example : Tom Cruise, Ian Tracey, and and and

Wink

I don't see why people are so idolizing them. If its just for they're appearance I atleast think they aren't that special. Although they are attractive but not omg wow alike hehe Tongue

electricmonk Wrote:The original joke was about Justin Bieber, but I'm not a cradle-snatcher! :biggrin:

The joke was around a long time before biebers parents were both a twinkle in their parents eyes Wink

really funny. plus, he is really handsome......:biggrin:

dfiant Wrote:I would have chewed my own arm off to get away from him....lol...I'm more a George Cloony type of guy

I hear you and would do the same with both Pitt and Cruise.. *shudder*

Now if it was Antonio Banderas , it would be another matter all together.Wink
That man is one hot mess , I would never kick out of my bed , if he farted.

[Image: Antonio_Banderas.jpg]

lol i prefer mario maurer to be next to me in bed
too many hands already got on brat bitt