Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning mourning
I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but Marshlander has just lost his dad... We are now mourning two of our parents. I'm thinking some of you will want to be associated to us in our grief, so you could leave him a message of sympathy here. Thank you.
Marshlander, my deepest condolences, I love you, honey. I hope to be able to support you in a fitting way, as you supported me when mum died. May our parents' souls rest in peace.
:heartline:

Sorry to hear that. Take the time to grieve and remember him. My condolences to you both.

So sorry to read about all of this. My condolesences and hugs to you both

Thank you, Doug and jbrowder...

I am soooooo sorry to hear that. My condolences! May they both rest in peace, as I am sure they will. People we love always go to a better place once they leave this world.

Bighug

May you speak the truth, Irina... Thanks for you message. Much appreciated, as are the hugs.

Sad news :-(

Our condolences to both of you....

May the goddess hold his soul in peace and lighten him his ways

Oh Goddess
There is great sadness
A cherished one has gone
Emptyness engulfs me
Loss languishes within
Help me bear this grief
Accompany their spirit
Comfort we who grieve
Let us rejoice in their life
May their essence be recorded
In the Great Book of Shadows
Renew our remembrance with joy

fen

Danke sehr Fenris.... Das ist so nett von dir.

I am sorry for the lost. I hope he rest in piece and in the memories of his family members, friends, and any human beings that he may approach during his live.

so sorry for the lost and i hope marshlanders dad rests in peace my prayers for goes out to both