Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Awkwardest Moment...
Remember back when walmart had the video games on the tvs over the glass display case? Well i peed on them once
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I think I shared this once before. But my story involves me at 13 playing nerd football in a pool full of kids, and a large breasted older woman.

JCasey Wrote:I think I shared this once before. But my story involves me at 13 playing nerd football in a pool full of kids, and a large breasted older woman.

Tell the story!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

It pretty much tells itself... playing nerf football with a bunch of kids in a motel pool. The ball landed by the lady, and we all rushed to get it. Thrre was splashing and some screaming as I grabbed ahold. I was very surprised to see someone else throw the football to another player. I let go of what I thought was the cloth covered football and went to hide.

awkward moment: When you are out walking with a co-worker only to have the remaining co-workers and boss walk in a group to the loo. original co-worker and I felt awkward and made a bee line in the opposite direction to avoid contact with the boss and other co-workers.

When I'm on lunch at work and my boss sits next to me and tries to talk to me. I'm a shy person anyways so this just was so awkward.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

The most awkward moment for me was when I was 17,,, and telling my best friend that "I liked him too much"............ It took him about 20 seconds to respond (I must have caught him by surprise),,, and the only thing he could say was; "sorry, there's nothing I can do about that now" He got out of my car, and I drove off.

At the time, my social life revolved around the church & friends associated with that church, which included my crush. As you can imagine, my social life went down hill rather quickly after word got around that I was gay.

Shortly after that awkward moment,,, I joined the military and got the hell out of town,,, and,,, found another straight guy to crush on. I did eventually figure out that I was wasting my time crushing on straight guys, and started hanging out with gay guys who appreciated my gayness.

Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

that time my mother caught me jerking off. Worst feeling ever.