Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Car Accidents Caused by Hot Shirtless Guys
Hot shirtless guy? Uhm... the only audiences that I could think of are gay and women. Since the ratio between homo and hetero is low, I bet most of those car crash the women are driving the car.

@Rareboy
That hot jogger, I don't know why I keep staring at his lower part. It looks so mysterious.

Since we're semi- on the subject...

I learned pretty early on that I'm not like most guys (gay or straight). Whereas I certainly can and do enjoy "eye candy", it's not an involuntary reaction for me. If my eyes wander to a guy's ass or something, it's because I actively decided "I want to check out this guy's ass, so let's just go ahead and do that now". This was one of the major reasons it took me forever to come to grips with my sexuality. I was waiting for a woman to "knock me flat", as it were, and it simply never happened. And since my eyes weren't wandering over to check out the guys, I didn't have any clue what was going on - I figured I just hadn't seen the right woman yet. So I sort of had to keep nudging myself into looking at women...and I simply wasn't responding.

So, one day in college, I start wondering that maybe I'm gay. Which seems silly. I mean, wouldn't I KNOW? Wouldn't I have been staring at the guys in the locker room or something? I had never felt the urge to do so. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to check, right? So I walked outside my dorm, sat on a bench out front, and waiting for a guy to come by that I could ogle. It sounded even sillier to me then than it does written out. Smile But what the hell - I was young and adventurous.

Eventually, a good candidate showed up. He was a jogger, wearing nothing but short black jogging shorts, socks and jogging shoes. (Hey, it was the early 90s.) I sort of surreptitiously looked him over as he jogged up, and then I more blatantly ogled him after he passed me.

...and I sprung MAJOR wood. I'm surprised I didn't rip my jeans open. I don't think I yelled "holy shit, I'm gay!" but I did on the inside.

I went back into my room, jerked off, and had one of the best orgasms of my life to that point. And thus began my long and awesome journey into gaydom. Smile

Lex

Nice story. Are you decided now?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well, Lex, at least these days they wear those sawed off socks so that you can see a bit more skin.
I bid NO Trump!

LONDONER Wrote:Nice story. Are you decided now?

I am, but I keep looking anyway. You can never be too sure. Smile

Lex

Same here... to corrupt a quote from comedian Ron White, once you've seen one hot guy with his shirt off... you want to see the rest of 'em.