Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most funniest game you've played.
Daniel Wrote:SoulCalibur 5 was really fun was was lacking in content...VERY lacking, lol.

Haha I wasn't really a pro either XD

Hows the character creation on it? Smile Do you think it's worth buying? Smile

I'll always like Minecraft :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

RockerBlocks Wrote:Hows the character creation on it? Smile Do you think it's worth buying? Smile

The char creation is the "second best" so far, with the exception of the choices. There are very few things to choose from. The char creation from SC3 was BY FAR, the best. Actually...SC3 was the best game in the series, period xD

Daniel Wrote:The char creation is the "second best" so far, with the exception of the choices. There are very few things to choose from. The char creation from SC3 was BY FAR, the best. Actually...SC3 was the best game in the series, period xD

Haha Smile What other fighting games are you into? Smile

I am actually quite a fan of tekken Smile

I grew up with Tekken xD, hehe Tekken 3 was the first game I ever played the Play Station when my brother got it ages ago. I really like Tekken but haven't played it in forever.
I actually really like Dead or Alive too but it's a bit too...well..."Straight Horny Men" for me with all the SUPER sexed women in it. While I enjoy dead or alive as a fighting game due to its fluid, fast moving and open combat system I despise every other aspect of it xD

Haha Dead or alive is quite the far fetched game. They focused on the girls more then the action. Blah. Smile

Oh you should totally get back into tekken though, They brung out tekken tag two. every character from past and present are in the game. I have so many teams i want to mash together Smile

RockerBlocks Wrote:Haha Dead or alive is quite the far fetched game. They focused on the girls more then the action. Blah. Smile

Oh you should totally get back into tekken though, They brung out tekken tag two. every character from past and present are in the game. I have so many teams i want to mash together Smile

Yupp, saw that one ^^, might get my hands on it, heh.

I'm a Sims addict XD I'm currently working on a Legacy Challenge for my Sims3

Daniel Wrote:Yupp, saw that one ^^, might get my hands on it, heh.

I'm just hoping it's hacker proof unlike tekken 6. -.-' Everytime i went to play online I got K.O'd straight away.

Pretty Pathetic really. Haha. xD

Rae Wrote:I'm a Sims addict XD I'm currently working on a Legacy Challenge for my Sims3

I'm quite the sims fan here myself Smile I mostly do it to make anime characters Smile