Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most funniest game you've played.
Rae Wrote:I'm a Sims addict XD I'm currently working on a Legacy Challenge for my Sims3

If my computer would allow me I would play a lot more Sims xD Mine bugs all the time :S So annoying.
I prefer to do Alien characters, with lots of colors lol xD (Suppose to be my own version of a troll, but everyone sees it as Avatar xD)

[Image: picture.php?albumid=381&pictureid=3315]
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I haven't played the sims in a while but when I did my sim had multiple boy friendsWink plus I was the best at decorating houses. (maybe its a gay thing :tongue: )

but the games that crack me up the most are Saints Row the Third, nothing like doing nut shots on random people then beating them with a massive dildo, and House of the Dead Overkill for the Wii. both games are ridiculously over the top.

Haha saints row the third is pro! Gotta love Professor Genki's super ethnically reality climax xD

[Image: Genki_news.JPG]
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

ceez Wrote:I haven't played the sims in a while but when I did my sim had multiple boy friendsWink plus I was the best at decorating houses. (maybe its a gay thing :tongue: )

but the games that crack me up the most are Saints Row the Third, nothing like doing nut shots on random people then beating them with a massive dildo, and House of the Dead Overkill for the Wii. both games are ridiculously over the top.

Hahahah! Awesome!

Dragon Age II, good gameplay but, if you play a blood mage, it's silly that no one says a word about you being evil and, just ignores it entirely.

Blue Wrote:Dragon Age II, good gameplay but, if you play a blood mage, it's silly that no one says a word about you being evil and, just ignores it entirely.

YES!!!! SO...YES!!!!!! For a ROLE PLAYING game it does kinda...lack in the..role play...and I hate Anders...fuck Anders...he ditched me...xD

I run a mod that lets a male PC (player Character) romance Sebastian, that's a trip too. Anders is a good romance, but he burns you, bad. Meril is cute but, ditzy, Isabela, well she's Isabela. And I still want Varrick to be a romance. I usually go with Fenris.

Now, letting Anders live after romancing him does make for good post game fan fic - the whole "I love you but, WTF were you thinking!" thing is fun to play with.

it's a card game my family has played
for generations...part of who I am!

it's a card game my family has played
for generations...part of who I am!
guess I better proof b4 I post!!!

Anyone play age of empires? Smile