Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most gay men seem to have a perfect body ?
Why is it that most other gay men are perfect ?
They have a great body and looks that could kill !
Is is me or does this seem to be true ?
I look at other men and think that I will have no chance being a larger person myself and think that self confidence has a lot to do with it.
I do look at other people when I am out and think to myself if only I looked like that then I would be in with a chance.
The Male body is so HOT !
I think that at 43 I am past it as others seem to be mostly younger than myself as well

I must tell you this....

IF you objectify other people you will ALWAYS feel inadequate.

Stop putting people on pedestals...it sucks for them and it sucks for you.

There are a large majority of gay men who don't have "the perfect body" too, it's just that they're often the ones that you have to look harder for. Being larger isn't an issue for some people, and theres even those that prefer a larger person. Anyway the perfect body is subject to an individuals preference in my opinion.

In my eyes that's more of what people expect the man's body to be.

I don't go for the big muscles or the perfect smile. because at the end of the day that stuff is going to fade, It's just sex appeal.

Thank you Corsac.
I think it has to do with the whole acceptance thing and be totally comfortable with who you are and those who are around you.
I do have a wicked sense of homour when people get to know me

Well, I think that's not entirely true, gav... There are plenty of us out there without the perfect bodies, maybe the ones who have those perfect bodies are the ones who get the most pictures taken, but then it's all a question of aesthetics, isn't it?

No, ALL gay men have a good body. Be that fat, thin, muscled, etc... not ONE of them is perfect, but every one of them is attractive to somebody. Quit focusing on what you don't find attractive about you, and focus on what you do find attractive and, work on changing the things you don't like that you are able to change. Let the rest go and just be you.

gavjg Wrote:Thank you Corsac.
I think it has to do with the whole acceptance thing and be totally comfortable with who you are and those who are around you.

Great, Gav... We LOVE a great sense of humour, and even a wicked one, as long as we know where it's coming from. WinkConfusedmile::biggrin:

gavjg Wrote:Thank you Corsac.

I know what its like to not accept parts of yourself, I do it on a daily basis. You have to remember that even the "good looking" folk will have their own demons that they deal with.

Its great that you have a sense of humour, some people even find that more of a turn on then a man with a "nice body". You don't have to change yourself to get noticed.

:eek: no ... not really .... I want to live .. not to count calories and to spend my time in a Gym....
my man has 2 options ... to like that ... or not.... both options are not my problem.