Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most popular and successful gay dating site?
I want to know what dating site can you recommend as the most popular gay dating site with a lot of success stories. Thank you.

Hands-make-heartHands-make-heartHands-make-heart

depends what you are looking for....

the illusion to find something like the real and one and only love via internet just to realize later the reality is sometimes little bit more than bits, bytes and pixel or a site for just finding few nice hours fun...

ok but at least you could have suggested a dating site I would have appreciated it.

I really don't understand people who think that a dating site makes everything. It is just a medium. That depends on people you meet, not on the website you use.

IMHO, people who complain about those websites have usually something to reproach themselves.

I don't know how many hundreds or thousands of gay dating sites there are, but you could google it to find the ones for you. Some datingsites are type-specific, like silverdaddies where older bears can meet other older bears or younger chasers. If you don't have a type like that, then I imagine the usual site will have the twinks and jocks you're looking for.

Should I say it......Grindr! Lol

try planetromeo ... also not too bad