Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motel fun
Yesterday was the first time i rented a room to host tops. Even tho some flaked....some came thru and it was great. Looking to do it again this week. [emoji4]

chapin Wrote:Yesterday was the first time i rented a room to host tops. Even tho some flaked....some came thru and it was great. Looking to do it again this week. [emoji4]

Chapin...I hate to ask, but were you watching or actively engaging?

Does your straight partner know that you did this?

phillyboy1234 Wrote:Chapin...I hate to ask, but were you watching or actively engaging?

Does your straight partner know that you did this?

actively engaging and no my straight partner is a female.

[Image: to-all-the-cheaters-out-there-78469.jpg]

So..what exactly are you looking for by sharing this with us? Congratulations? For cheating on your partner?
Sorry, you not going to get it from me. From my perspective your about as "noble" as an evangelical preacher caught toe-tapping in the airport mensroom...smh
~Beaux

P.S. My husband isn't a member here, but as we lay in bed with him reading the paper and me reading the forum, I shared your post with him. His response: "What a tool."

Does your wife know about this side of yours? Does she approve? Was it all safer sex with the tops?

If any of the answers is "no", you have some serious problems.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I have no words.

Cheating on a partner who trusts you...never cool.

[Image: 63031_1485605577335_1149750185_32371760_7271009_n.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

When I was in college I was not fully out, and ergo when I had myself on a "dating" website I did not show my face. One of my acquaintances, who very much set off my gaydar, hit me up on that site asking to hookup. I did not respond. I had no attraction to him, but beyond that he also had committed himself to a long term relationship with a woman...

Years later on a different website and actually set on dating I signed up and while waiting for my profile pic to be approved guess who hit me up?? The same guy. This time I spoke with him and since my pic hadn't been approved he didn't realize he knew me (I guess not seeing a pic, he felt that I must not be out? Wrong logic but just guessing as to why he jumped at the opp). At this point he was now married with children, and explained to me that while his wife did not know about his interest in guys, "he did it on the side". As I was looking for a LTR I ended the conversation, but I cautioned him that if he keeps up with the trying to hookup, his wife will find out. I feel sad when I think of him: he is stuck in a relationship where he is not sexually fulfilled; he hides a large portion of his life from his wife and children; when they all find out, they will feel a world of hurt as they will see him as having lied to him for years and years.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are here for you. The beauty of coming out is that you can do it on your terms. People may not agree with you, especially someone you may be in a relationship with, but if they truly care for you they will accept it, children/spouse/family/etc. Cheating, be it with a man or a woman, almost never goes over well.

Good luck with everything.