Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother confessor hear my confession
'Mother Confessor' that's so Catholic..!

Somehow when I read mother confessor, i refereed it to the night mother of the dark brotherhood in Skyrim :p

Zet Wrote:Somehow when I read mother confessor, i refereed it to the night mother of the dark brotherhood in Skyrim :p

I like that thinking outside the box..!

Invasion

ohhh it's not meant to be catholic. Have anyone of you seen "legends of the seeker"? There's a mother confessor there Tongue I thought it was cute lol.

Anyway thanks for your input guys!

iPromise Wrote:Okay, let me confess now. Firstly, let me tell you my experience thus far.

I met this great guy about two years ago, he's a psychology major, just like me, he has a plan for the future. We started out a friends only, but later on he confessed he had "feelings" for me and well all hell broke lose after that, a story for anyone interested another day.

He's the only guy I've ever truly love, fell flat for, why? Because he had a future, he had a plan, he was seeking out a great educational career.

I've met a few other gay guys during my time so far, but none was able to meet my expectations, none could have matched my love. I hated the fact that these gay guys I've met only was living in the moment, didn't care about school, about a proper education, and really didn't have a bigger picture plan for themselves. They were working at places you'd find high schoolers at (don't meant to insult anyone, I understand the hard times we're all facing), what upsets me is that they don't seek out more!

My experience so far with gay guys have made me discriminate against gay men who are not up to par with my love. Perhaps my only true love, he really left not only a scar on me, but an expectation that I'll forever look for in a guy.

Is that bad, terrible to discriminate agains guys who does not meet my expectations to have a proper life?

I think it's normal isn't it? Because I have the same expectation from my future lad as well. So you shouldn't feel bad for wanting someone who can carry responsibilities in all aspects.

I understand the need to experience the euphoria of youth but there should be a limit. We're not getting younger, y'know?

I don't think 'discrimination' is the right word for this situation. You're just being selective because you want what's best for you, your life and your future.

Food for thought?

"The picture of perfection is only in your mind,
For all your expectations love can never be designed"