Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mothers Day at G-A-Y
I was perusing the G-A-Y website earlier and found that, on the 21st of March, they are holding Mothers Day at G-A-Y. Bring your mum along and she gets to queue jump, have a glass of champagne and a red rose and a chance to win £1000!! I am absolutely PMSL at this idea!! I have a mental image of some of the mothers of people I have seen out and about and its just hilarious!! I asked my mum (as official fag hag mum) and she politely declined!!

Also next week they have Chav Week, if you go in trainers, trackies, t-shirt and baseball cap you get a free shot. Rolleyes

I can imagine mothers coming in with t-shirts saying MY SON IS GAY!!
Or I SUPPORT GAY PARTNERSHIP.
but mostly the MY SON IS GAY in small print, he has good taste in shoes.

I can't imagine my mum would have gone with me, although she may have surprised me ... <wonders whether PA's mum would dep if we both happened to be in town at the same time ...>

BiPenny Wrote:Also next week they have Chav Week, if you go in trainers, trackies, t-shirt and baseball cap you get a free shot. Rolleyes

WHERE has this idea that being a chav is hot come from?? They're becoming increasingly scene, and seem to be melding together with the emos to create one supremely odious breed of rubbish people...

(That was a party political broadcast for the Nick WILL Become Supreme Ruler of Everything Party...)

sox-and-the-city Wrote:WHERE has this idea that being a chav is hot come from?? ...
I think all gay "adult" telephone lines are controlled by The Supreme Chav. Why else would they so keen to tell us stories of what their dad's mate did to them in their trackies ... or am I getting mixed up with scallies? I do get a bit confused Rolleyes