Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boots / combat boots challenge
Last August 15 - 24, 2016, I completed and fulfilled the boots challenge / combat boots challenge. It has been my long time goal and wish to compete but I just have a hard time choosing a perfect date for the said challenge here in our home in the Philippines. I did wore my Corcoran leather combat boots for NINE (9) STRAIGHT DAYS WITHOUT removing them or unwear them a bit off my feet not even untying them just to fill in some air and mind you I FEEL SO GREAT...Fricking, Frigging, F*#*ing GREAT. I love the feel of the boots on my feet on those nine straight days and wish could've been longer maybe a month? lol.... I did attempted to do the challenge earlier in the month of May but only after three days I remove the boots on my feets because it becomes sweaty, wet and itchy because I have some skin allergy on some food that my body reacts including the itchy feeling on my feet. But I did not lose faith and determine to do it at a later date and prepare for it so that there will be no hassle, difficulties, obstruction or any problems when I do it. What I did is I bought some medicine to suppress the allergy or itch on my feet as well as put a lot of foot powder or baby powder will do inside the boots make sure I cover the entire foot to prevent early sweating or wetting the boots and it proved to be effective. I SO LOVED IT. I am thinking of doing the challenge again in the future for a much longer duration two weeks to a month maybe. I hope that in the future I could wear my boots everyday wherever I go. You can see the photos and videos of me during the BOOTS CHALLENGE / COMBAT BOOTS CHALLENGE on my facebook profile and my Instagram with my Instagram handle: olivewreath100. You can add me there. Meanwhile, the pictures of me during the boots /combat boots challenge can be viewed on the link HERE . What do you think of this boot challenge?

MultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMulti

DogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrun

Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3

I'm just curious --- what's the purpose of this challenge? Like, we have the Ice Bucket Challenge which raises money for ALS research and treatment. Is it like that, for some cause?

Ooooh nothing like a newly worn-in pair of boots. Like walking on little pillows.

TigerLover Wrote:Ooooh nothing like a newly worn-in pair of boots. Like walking on little pillows.

No just worn them in all those consecutive days...

Gemini Wrote:I'm just curious --- what's the purpose of this challenge? Like, we have the Ice Bucket Challenge which raises money for ALS research and treatment. Is it like that, for some cause?

Nah.. it's just a personal challenge a test for myself how long can I endure or how long can I wear my favorite boots without removing them a bit. Nothing so heavy or dramatic. It is a personal challenge and wish I wanted to do so for the longest time and it did happen and most of all I pass the challenge of a week and it's a good personal satisfaction. It's a conquer and victory I won after all.

When I was in the US Army...
We had 2 to 3 pairs of combat boots that we would rotate. That way one drys out when not in use.

Curious did you wear your boots in the shower or just not bathe the whole time?
Use a condom.