Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies you recommend
[Image: thOMG1.gif] Way kool that some of ya'll are into horrors...the 28 days/weeks were awesome (28 months should be good too) :biggrin:
Favs of mine would include.....

The Devils Rejects..(Such a great film..plus it has Sheri Moon Zombie [Image: party-1.gif] and the best soundtrack ever!
Pans Labryinth..(what can i say but [Image: wow_bounce.gif])

Young Frankenstien..classic!

Death Proof ...again with the soundtrack Xyxthumbs

Strange Wilderness...a total stoner film but ohhhhhh sooooo fookin funny Mdrbig

Jurassic Park...i was such a dino nerd!

And i had to squeeze in DOA ...total cheese but ya gotta lurve those gal-fights and Jamie Pressley is way kool!

a great nite of tv here... watching Angels In America right now and just before that was Breaking Away (the greatest bicycle movie ever - such hot guys in short shorts)

Lady L
Auntie Mame
Modern Times
V for Vendetta
Wanted
The Bone Collector
Black Book
Gone in 60 Seconds
Resident Evil
Stranger Than Fiction
The Da Vinci Code
Drowning Mona
I'm sure I have a lot more, but those are a few off the top of my head. Smile

I watched a gay French film called Juste Une Question D'amour last week! Was quite good... definately recommend it to y'all! Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Havana Blues is an absolutely AWESOME film i saw last year, and then again recently. It's set in the unsigned music scene of Cuba. Not only is the acting great, the music brilliant, and the film itself quite compelling but there's a hot guy who gets naked TWICE. Need i say more??

xxx

I watched The Strangers last night and gotta say it was pretty creepy ... Liv Tyler put on a good performance and the masks were freaky as hell...soundtrack was kick-ass too :biggrin: beats these God awfull remakes into the ground!

Phil! Wrote:[Image: party-1.gif] and the best soundtrack ever!
Pans Labryinth..(what can i say but [Image: wow_bounce.gif])

Young Frankenstein..classic!

And i had to squeeze in DOA ...total cheese but ya gotta lurve those gal-fights and Jamie Pressley is way kool!

So just bought Pan's Labyrinth, is it any good??? I meant it as a gift for a friend who likes fantastic films... So I chose well, would you say, Phil! ?

Dood that films a masterpiece on sooooo many levels it's gruesome in parts and shockin but there's parts will have ya blubbin like a child Wink
You made the perfect choice but do try to watch it yerself its one of those films noone should miss [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif]

Would really advise seeing the dark knight, was a bit worried with all the hype it'd be crap, but it was really good!

As a bonus, christian bale is hoott! haha

SElondon87 Wrote:Would really advise seeing the dark knight, was a bit worried with all the hype it'd be crap, but it was really good!

As a bonus, christian bale is hoott! haha

Marsh and I second that... the film got a 9/10 rating on imdb.. well deserved. but the film is rather dark... great special effects.