Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving In!!!
Hello once again!

So I've been with my first and only bf for a little over 3 months now.

It's been going great! Much better then I ever expected it would be. We started off with the intention of being consistent hookups...friends with benefits. We got together via the classy app known as Grindr....perhaps you've heard of it!

A week later we we're a couple and deleted our accounts. He started spending the night in a short period of time and I gave him a key to get into my building.

Now he spends most night here and is usually here when he's not working. In a few months he'll be out of his lease and moving in.

I'm getting a nicer apartment in the same building I'm in now. It's a little bigger, and a lot nicer. The place has all the things we both want. A pool, this was huge for me, a fireplace and we can get a dog down the road.

We were looking at tons of places online and in the end we decided that where I am is really the best choice.

I'm really excited! He already lives here for the most part so it's not a dramatic change. Besides having him live here their are other benefits that will be nice.

I live in an expensive place, and the new apartment is even more expensive. But with the 2 of us we both save some money. I'll be paying $400 less in rent each month, he'll be paying $100 less a month, then we'll be splitting the other bills in half (cable, food, ect)

It's awesome! Having extra cash available will be nice! It's an upgrade for me and a HUGE upgrade for him.

In 8 months I'll also finally be free of my college loans which will be an extra $350 per month.

From the outside it looks like we moved really fast, but it doesn't feel that way to us.

When he REALLY moves in, we'll have been together for 6 months!

Happy for both of you! Smile It's nice to build nest with the special someone

I don't think you've moved too fast. I moved in with my first BF in the forst week and we were together for 5 years....and my next bf moved in in 2 months after we met and 34 years later....here we are.

congrats!!!

congrats buddy!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks guys, tomorrow is a big step as well. I'm bringing him to my family Easter where he'll meet my family for the first time. A few family members were just informed that I'm gay so it's going to be a bit awkward for me.

I like to keep some things private, but I can't start bringing a guy to family things without laying out some groundwork. That would just make things feel strange.

To be young and in love!! (Not me, but I live my youth vicariously through my bf)

He's 14 yrs my junior. It's odd, when he was born I was just starting to masturbate! lol

best of luck for both of you! It is nice to hear about happy couples! Pretty inspiring. Do keep us updated! Big Grin

reaper Wrote:Thanks guys, tomorrow is a big step as well. I'm bringing him to my family Easter where he'll meet my family for the first time. A few family members were just informed that I'm gay so it's going to be a bit awkward for me.

I like to keep some things private, but I can't start bringing a guy to family things without laying out some groundwork. That would just make things feel strange.

To be young and in love!! (Not me, but I live my youth vicariously through my bf)

He's 14 yrs my junior. It's odd, when he was born I was just starting to masturbate! lol

My BF is 12 years older...we're also living at my place while looking for something bigger...not sure if I can say that we're moving fast...he's my best friend of 3 years, BF of about a month and a half...I'm really happy to hear how well things are going for you guys, it's always encouraging and reassuring to hear about other couples who are doing well together...Have a wonderful Easter dinner Bunny2

Reaper, I have followed your story since you first posted here not too long ago. I am very happy for you and your positive chain of events! We should all be so lucky. I wish you and your boyfriend all the best and will look forward to the updates. You have come so far in such a short time. I hope your Easter will go smoothly and perfectly and your new life together will be filled with joy!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

[Image: LP784TwoHearts-p.jpg]

I am very happy for you both Reaper!!!!

I moved "fast" as well....me and my BF stayed with each other from the first day we met and moved in together in a place of our own shortly after that...we have been together 29 years...

I hope you both have a great day with your family!