Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crush on a straight guy
A million times every guy has had this trouble. But I just don't know what to do. I have had crushes before, but this one is different. This guy is so much younger than me, but he is a former female crushs little bro. He is hetero, but its just so damn frustrating, he is so much like big sis, the same things I like about her are what I like about him.

What do you do with an impossible crush? Who is a good friend?

I just learn to move on, because it would make them uncomfortable if I told them that I liked them. I'm sorry to hear this. Sad I know it's difficult, but usually straight guys hate it when they get asked out by gay/bi guys. Anyway, I would just find someone else to date. It's not worth your time to chase someone who you can't have.

My BFF is like my soul mate. Even she agrees and wishes she wasn't hetero so that we could get together. She gets frustrated because she can never make it work with a guy for long and she agrees we'd be perfect together, if only she weren't completely straight. But alas, it's not possible, so we focus on being BFFs and sometimes I find it relaxing to be around someone where I know there's no way sex or romantic entanglements will enter the picture...and those times I wondered if I couldn't make her question her sexuality I imagined just how that could end our beautiful if platonic relationship and never went there. And I haven't actually felt a crush in years though I do have moments of being wistful...as I say, we're just so PERFECT except for the incompatible sexual orientations. But I focus on what I have rather than what I can't have and I'm happy. Confusedmile: