Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsatisfied with partners Penis... HELP?
I have been off and on with my BF for three years. A seriously good person who I truly adore. However his penis is average sized at 6.5 inches. On a recent break I have found a huge desire to sexually be with men with larger penis'. In our relationship I am the bottom and I enjoy that role. I don't only crave a larger penis for penetration purposes but also find it much more arousing in foreplay, and such... I am losing sexual interest in my partner and it is beginning to effect our relationship. Any suggestions?

fastfox347 Wrote:I have been off and on with my BF for three years. A seriously good person who I truly adore. However his penis is average sized at 6.5 inches. On a recent break I have found a huge desire to sexually be with men with larger penis'. In our relationship I am the bottom and I enjoy that role. I don't only crave a larger penis for penetration purposes but also find it much more arousing in foreplay, and such... I am losing sexual interest in my partner and it is beginning to effect our relationship. Any suggestions?

Have you thought of using toys? I have a bi friend whose girlfriend uses toys on home so he can have a similar experience from her. He says it isn't the same thing, but I guess he gets enough out of it. That doesn't necessarily help with the being aroused part, but it may help with the penetration part.

If your relationship can be affected by the size of your partner's penis (which, one assumes, hasn't changed a great deal during the time you've been together) maybe there's something else going on? All relationships plateau out into something less frantic after the initial rush. I'm sure he is, as you say, "a seriously good person", but the apparent discontinuity between truly adoring him and the relationship being on and off over the past three years is something I don't understand. I appreciate that all relationships are different, but is he the one initiating these breaks?

I have downgraded for a relationship as well. One word

DILDO

try a dildo...if it doesnt improve things then no point carrying on when youre not 100% feeling it. not fair on your partner.

6.5 inches is actually pretty big. It's a bit above average actually.

nick Wrote:6.5 inches is actually pretty big. It's a bit above average actually.

amen.

Size is a heated issue, but in the end you want what you want. I've heard complaints about going large, some people crave it; not many people can deny the visual turn-on at least. Been with big but never been with anybody huge so I'm speaking from limited experience. My current guy is around that size and I'm more than happy. I'm with Marsh in thinking you may just be out of the Honeymoon phase of your relationship and now you're getting curious. Be careful with how you approach it though, everyone loves their pride and joy Rolleyes

I'm also wondering if it's just curiosity. You might take a big fella and find it's not as great as you thought. Meanwhile joe average will be licking his wounds. Up to you cutie, be good.

If a big cock is the number one turn-on for you, then I think you had better split. But just check first that it is the be-all-and-end-all. Could you be happy with a guy who is ugly, fat, irritable and unreliable if he had a 10 inch endowment? Or does he have to be gorgeous, toned, easy-going and rock solid as well as well endowed? You are unlikely to get a man who ticks every single box.

I tried bigger and it just freaked me out! Long story.

Yeah, I think that there is something else going on in the relationship, not just his dick-size, that is making you want something different (bigger). I dated a guy for almost a year, and his dick was a little odd-looking, but I liked him so it wasn't a deal-breaker. But then gradually I began to notice things about his personality that didn't fit well with me, and wouldn't you know it: I started to lose interest in him sexually to the point where his dick and body made me feel nauseous! That's when I knew I had to end it and be on my own until I met someone more compatible.