Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving puzzle
If you can put this puzzle together. You can pretty much say goodbye to Alzheimer's!

This is really clever and a bit challenging. As we older people are concerned with Alzheimer's disease, this puzzle may help dispel some fear.It's easy to put together if you are not affected by Alzheimer's disease, but impossible to do for someone with the disease.Give it a try. If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you, then your physician can offer you additional testing to check you for Alzheimer's.

Just remember, if you can put this puzzle together (regardless of how much time it takes), you do not have to fear Alzheimer's!

(NOTE: Try placing the puzzle pieces on the outside of the play board first & watch the motion in the puzzle, too.)
A really neat puzzle!!

CLICK BELOW:

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I finished it in about a minute. Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

OK, congratulations. So did I. So, we can take solace that neither of us is going gaga....................yet!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

CellarDweller Wrote:I finished it in about a minute. Smile

^^
what he said.
But then when it comes to spatial reasoning and logic I'm way above average.
Here's some puzzles that are more complex
http://www.expandyourmind.com/logicprobl...zles.shtml

Less than a minute here, too Big Grin Yay!

I finished it in about a minute as well. I guess I don't have the oldtimers. (That's hillbilly for Alzheimer's)

I gave up... guess I'm screwed lol

thank god I got it , my grandma's just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's this month - would have made me paranoid otherwise

Less than a year I think... But I don't want to try! XD

The best KNOWN way to prevent or delay Alzheimers is to keep your brain active ALL YOUR LIFE. Stay in a perpetual state of discovery and learning to make synapses and neurons stay buff and in shape like taking them to the gym. That means not sitting passively and being entertained by reality TV. Work puzzles, build things, learn languages, learn new skills.

That's what my dad tells his patients with family histories of Alzheimers and also what he and Mom do and where I learned to keep so many different projects going on all the time.

If you haven't been to Luminosity here's the link.
http://www.lumosity.com/