Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs Browns Boys
Have you seen this sitcom? What do you think of it?
An eye for an eye

Just pure liquid s**t flowing through a television.

I have seen and couple of episodes, they tickled me, but not enough to seek out the series or go see the live shows.

I've seen a few episodes. Seemed a bit try hard to me, laughed at a few bits, but not really a fan.

It makes me chuckle sometimes.
An eye for an eye

I guess nudging by the responses it makes it a guilty pleasure for me! Haha

my mates and family love it to death - i dont like it at all ...i just dont find it funny though i know i struggle with humor a lot of the time so im guessing thats why - but i love Absolutely Fabulous and im sure thats similar humor

matty7 Wrote:my mates and family love it to death - i dont like it at all ...i just dont find it funny though i know i struggle with humor a lot of the time so im guessing thats why - but i love Absolutely Fabulous and im sure thats similar humor

Absolutely Fabulous is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! It's full of actual jokes, for a start.

Mrs. Brown's Boys has a lot of visual humour (and bad language), and some of the humour lies in how amateurish it is. I wouldn't say there are many actual jokes in it. I think the cast members are his (the writer, whatever you call him) family / friends, so I think the cast probably find the show a lot more entertaining than the viewers do. I think one thing that people find funny about it is the whole, "Aren't old Irish people mad?" thing. Mrs. Brown's Boys is a watered down version of what old people here are really like. In reality, our elderly people are nasty, miserable cunts. They're more despicable than entertaining.

I take it this is a program exclusive to the UK? I've never heard of it

Darius Wrote:I take it this is a program exclusive to the UK? I've never heard of it

I don't think it's been shown in America
An eye for an eye