Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music To Have Sex To...
For me its got to be Queen, Scissor Sisters, something classical for those long sessions or for kinky session something really heavy.

classical is good, i think. also pink floyd (the great gig in the sky comes to mind). i have rarely listened to music when making love though. my guy likes classical so he will probably play some when we get to do something, i'll let you know if it works Wink

it would distract me i like to hear the music the other guy makes lol. (BTW does any find laughin whilst havin sex a massive turn off?)

I think that gentle 'ambient' music style wud be perfect

Mystery Man Wrote:it would distract me i like to hear the music the other guy makes lol. (BTW does any find laughin whilst havin sex a massive turn off?)

Laughing? I'd probably wonder what's so funny, or if I'm being laughed at for some reason, that's why it'd probably be a little bit of a mood-breaker for me. Guess it depends on the type of laughter and when - are we talking a little laugh or major hysterics here?

I dunno... I think as long the music isnt too heavy, pretty much anything. Mind you, I have had sex in the middle of watching Hostel on DVD before!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I dunno... I think as long the music isnt too heavy, pretty much anything. Mind you, I have had sex in the middle of watching Hostel on DVD before!!

Wow! Kinky stuff there Smile

Serfdom Wrote:Wow! Kinky stuff there Smile

If only Wink

WhoTFisAlex Wrote:Laughing? I'd probably wonder what's so funny, or if I'm being laughed at for some reason, that's why it'd probably be a little bit of a mood-breaker for me. Guess it depends on the type of laughter and when - are we talking a little laugh or major hysterics here?
little nervous laugh lol
:tongue:

"fuckthepainaway" iz d best song to have sex to!!!Wink