Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Vid with gay kissing in it has gone viral on Youtube!
Mel Jade has put up a music video to a song called 'We Could Make A Movie' on YouTube and it went viral getting over a million views in just over a week!!!!!!!!!! Have you seen it?

The video has couples kissing in it including 2 gay couples. I am LOVING this song and am loving the video as well so wanted to share it with you all.

I'm new to this forum so I can't paste a link Sad but you should LOOK IT UP! It's youtube/ToQe3Kgltjo

I was interested to read the comments section under the video and was happy to discover not many hate comments in there. There are still some ignorant comments though.........

We should all head to the video and like it or make a positive comment on it to support the singer as she is obviously supporting us.

What do you think of it? Pretty cool that it's gone viral.

Not sure, but can you post youtube video's? or is that another perk added on after posting X amount?

well first of, its 2 weeks.

now to the video.

I thought it was excellent and I support this woman now after this song. I appreciate this video for everything it is worth.

Thanks, ILoveMusic... Confusedmile: and Welcome to GaySpeak... You'll soon be able to post your own YouTube links... once you reach 50 posts.

Thanks, Rawr....

Ça Pleure Aussi un Homme (A Man Also Cries)
Ginette Reno, Canadian Quebecoise singer

Very nice. I also support this video.. and surprisingly enjoyed the song. I was fully prepared to not.. as I'm not big on most pop music. Tongue